This is a very elegant aircraft born in the 1930’s. Featuring a radial engine, giant landing gear designed to land on rough grass airstrips, clad in sleek Duraluminum fairings, this wild looking two place aircraft was so bold that it even made its way into the Hollywood movies. With an almost STOL like landing ability, huge belly mounted air brake flap, doors and a sliding canopy, this makes for one awesome Hot Rod for flying around in. This package includes an ‘Era’ theme Owners Manual in PDF format, and a base price what will surely make you look twice.
- High Detail refined Model Mesh availed by the FSX SDK that allows for very elaborate mesh models.
- Fully animated components and flight control surfaces all through out the aircraft.
- Custom engineered team created airfile set that features handling aspects that were shared with us by the gentleman that rebuilt the Skylark recently and has flown in it.
- FSX Materials including bump mapping on rivets and panels, as well as some lite sheet metal fatiguing that give it that extra look of realism.
- Electric powered air brake, belly mounted under the fuselage between the landing gear. This ‘massive’ air brake panel can slow the Skylark down well for those short field approaches.
- Scanning pilot animation, high detail pilot mesh structure with easily changeable clothing textures.
- Custom instrumentation, most taken from actual photographs, professionally done by pro gauge maker Dwight Furleigh. These feature mouse-over readouts and the elevator trim gauge can even be controlled with your mouse wheel.
- Opening front nose compartment just behind the engine.
- Opening map box door.
- Optional high resolution ‘double-size’ textures pack version, called the Pasped Skylark HD package, for those with powerful computers able to handle intense graphics.
- Appearing wheel chocks and canopy cover when engaging ‘Tie-Down-mode’ switch in the left hand switch cubby box.
- Kneeboard features checklists, runway visualizer, specs and performance data as well as a hand written appearing set of Range and Fuel Left readouts.