Another rare and exotic plane from Lionheart Creations. The Epic LT / Dynasty is an actual ‘new’ aircraft produced in the United States, an advanced design that features a complete Carbon Fiber airframe and the high performance version of the PT6, the radical PT6-67A. This 6 passenger executive turboprop can carry people at over 350 knots GS at altitudes of up to 31,000 feet.
This flight simulation model package comes with 9 different aircraft registries with variations of interiors, animated pilots, full detail and animated VC and cabin, which also sports a brilliant ‘soft lit’ interior for great night flights. Also featured is a new Garmin G900X glass panel instrument system with ultra friendly management for beginners of the Garmin panel systems. The Garmin system features a complete PFD and MFD with ‘Direct-To’ capabilities.
To top off the list, this complete, new package also comes in full FSX with the dual FSX created model sets, new FSX technology textures/materials that feature bloom, reflection qualities, new soft glare and countless other new material capabilities. All textures in the FSX installer are full DDS format for flights in DirectX-10. This means, you get two installers in one, for both FS2004 and FSX.
For those that eye Ferraris and Lamborghini’s, for those that love the fast lane, for those that like to own something new that no one else has yet, then maybe the Epic LT is for you.
All textures are complete high resolution textures featuring dynamic shine, reflection, etc. The FSX package version is in DDS format for higher frame rate performance.
Note that the Red and White plane, N4688, and the Silver D-LION aircraft feature ‘metallic paint schemes’, a very rare, very new technology in Flight Simulator paint technologies.
The Epic includes 10 different exterior paint schemes with roughly 4 versions of interiors.
Note the elaborate trim and modern styling of the cockpit, outfitted with laquered wood appointments. The glass panel system shown is the Garmin G900x. Note the ‘boot-up’ system screens on the Garmins which appear for 20 seconds upon system startup.
The PFD and MFD feature built in Avionics (COM1, COM2, NAV1, NAV2, Transponder, and ADF), as well as a Mini-GPS map on the left PFD screen, full GPS software on the right MFD screen, and both a Engine EICAS popup window and Fuel Management popup window as well.
The Epic LT package presently features the following:
- High technology TruTrak Autopilot system with inner programmable subsystems and voice pack with 25 different voice calls
- Next Generation LHC Garmin system (Version 900) with moderate enhancements, graphics updates, gauge code refinements, added features such as wind direction, pattern entry selection, enhanced frame rates performance, and many other features and upgrades.
- New sound system that features clickable ‘audible’ sounds in the cabin area
- XM Radio system with programmable music you can change, plays 7 tracks
- Both FS2004 and FSX ‘pure’ models and textures for both simulators
- Fully animated control surfaces
- Fully animated prop blades with full feather capabilities
- Garmin G900X glass panel system with a TruTrak AutoPilot. The Garmin system features;
- Maximize Full View PopUp
- Pilots PFD Mini GPS Window in the LH Screen
- Engine Popup
- Fuel Management Popup
- Zoomable full screen MFD GPS
- Direct To flight programming
- Lockable Altitude as well as Preselect Altitude. Same for Heading
- On Screen Simplicity clickable area’s such as frequencies, heading, CRS, Transponder
- Soft glow interior cabin/cockpit illumination, mimicking soft lit overhead lighting
- Rear lit illumination of the instrumentation and Garmin gauge panel system.
- Popup rear cabin table when landing gear is retracted.
- Smooth cabin modelling
- High resolution textures for extreme detail of interior, panel, and fuselage
- Animated pilot and copilot that feature ‘roaming sight’
- Customised sound package with focus to turbine sounds, hydraulics, and servos
- High realism airfiles that create a realistic Epic LT ‘feel’, derived from feedback from actual Epic LT pilots.
- 10 Different paint schemes, some featuring different interior textures which match the exterior themes.
- A popup panel that ‘manages’ features such as wheel chocks, co-pilot, luggage, etc.
- Hideable control Yokes allow better access to switches panel (click wood trim at bast of Yokes)
- Optional ‘Wide Screen’ panel, easily adaptable into your favorite paint schemes, included.
- High detail, ‘screenshot’ based Manual, shows you how to work the various functions in the Epic Dynasty, including Direct-To flights, Autopilot management, and the basics of Garmin ‘glass panel’ systems.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X DVD Version (FSX)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSXSE)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1, v2, v3, v4