NOTE: In order to use this Livery Pack, you must have the Just Flight – Hawk T1A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane 11 installed first. This product will NOT WORK unless the main Hawk T1A aircraft is installed. Make sure you have the correct aircraft installed first before purchasing this title. As with all downloads, no returns, credits or refunds are available.
Just Flight, in partnership with Thranda Design, are proud to present the Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer Livery Pack for X-Plane 11. If you’re enjoying the Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane 11 and would you like some additional paint schemes, this pack is for you!
This pack includes these 12 New Liveries:
- Royal Air Force, 1TMU, 234(R) Squadron, XX318
- Hawk Mk.51A Finnish Air Force ca. 2013, Grey livery, HW-355
- Royal Air Force, 100 Squadron, RAF Leeming, 90th Anniversary livery
- Royal Air Force, 100 Squadron, ca. 1993, Grey livery, black tail, yellow stripe, XX312
- Royal Air Force, 4 FTS, RAF Valley, One Million UK Hawk Hours, XX177
- Royal Air Force, 70th Anniversary of Battle of Britain camouflage, XX185
- Royal Air Force, 4 FTS, 2010 Display livery, XX202
- Royal Navy, ‘Fly Navy’ livery, XX261
- Royal Air Force, 90th Anniversary Display livery, XX286
- Royal Air Force, ‘100 years since WW1’ livery, XX340
- Hawk 100 Demonstrator, ZA101
- BAE Demonstrator, ZK533
Just Flight – Hawk T1A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane 11 must be installed first.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster
- 8 GB RAM or more
- DirectX 12-capable graphics card from nVidia, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
- Windows 10 / 7 / Vista / XP, MAC OS 10.10 (or higher) or Linux
- 2 GB hard drive space