This is the 64-bit edition of the DC Designs F-15 Eagle collection for P3D v4/v5.
Click here for the 32-bit edition for P3D v1-v3 & FSX.
This DC Designs collection for P3D v4/v5 includes accurately modelled F-15C, E and I “Ra’am” Eagles, built using extensive research materials and designed for competitive frame rates on all systems. Bump and specular mapping are used throughout the aircraft to produce a truly 3D feel.
A FREE bonus F-15D model has now been added! (9 June 2020)
Numerous external animations including canopy, crew ladders, tail hook and control surfaces modelled to mimic the Eagle’s ‘active’ fly-by-wire systems.
Features include authentic night lighting which includes user-operated ‘slime lights’ for combat operations, custom animated afterburner flames and sonic shockwave effects, custom-coded air intake animations based on aircraft airspeed and angle of attack, and animated configurable front and rear pilots in the virtual cockpit.
You can download the manual here!
- Truly 3D virtual cockpits featuring accurately modelled ejector seats, controls and detailed texturing, each matching the respective variants
- Instruments constructed in 3D with smooth animations
- Working rear-view mirrors
- ‘Scratched canopy’ glass effect
- Optional pilot figures in virtual cockpit
- Front and rear cockpit positions included
- 3D modelled dials, ADI, ‘whiskey’ compass and other high-detail instruments designed to emulate the appearance of the real F-15 Eagles
- Custom-coded radar for live intercepts of both air and ground targets
- Custom ‘moving map’ displays in F-15E WSO position
- Multi-function MFDs with visual layouts based on the real aircraft systems
- Collimated Head-Up Display with authentic layout based on the real F-15 Eagle
- Custom-coded, user-controlled ordnance via virtual cockpit controls, allowing for live mounting of weapons on hard points, visible both on external model and virtual cockpit
A full operations manual is included.
- 493rd FS based at RAF Lakenheath
- 173rd Fighter Wing, Oregon Air National Guard
- 144th Fighter Wing, California Air National Guard
- 1st Tactical Fighter Wing, Langley AFB, Virginia
- 336th Fighter Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, North Carolina
- 391st Fighter Squadron, ‘Bold Tigers’, Mountain Home AFB
- 391st Fighter Squadron, ‘Tiger Meet’ 2005
- 494th Fighter Squadron, ‘Panthers’, RAF Lakenheath
- N 69 Squadron ‘Patishim’ (Hammers)
A paint kit is also included.
- Prepar3D v4/v5
- 2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB graphics card
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 913 MB hard drive space