DC DESIGNS CONCORDE
For P3D v1-v5, FSX & FSX: Steam Edition
DC Designs’ VR-ready Concorde for P3D and FSX comes in four liveries and features a fully animated exterior model with custom-coded multi-stage ‘nose droop’ and windscreen animations, accurate flight model with Mach 2 ‘super-cruise’ capability, crew-controlled GPU and full interior and exterior night lighting.
Other features include 3D modelled dials throughout the cockpit, operational Captain’s, First Officer’s and Engineer’s stations, accurate flight model with Mach 2 ‘supercruise’ capability, working TCAS display, INS and fully modelled passenger cabin.
The new P3D/FSX Concorde developed by DC Designs features a highly detailed 3D model based on extensive research and visits to museum-exhibit aircraft, with a fully animated exterior model including all access doors, engine inlet ramps, thrust-reverse buckets and control surfaces.
Concorde’s famous, multi-stage ‘nose droop’ and windscreen animations have been recreated via custom coding and features include PBR textures (P3D v4/v5 only), a crew-controlled Ground Power Unit and boarding steps, and full interior and exterior night lighting.
DC Designs’ Concorde is designed to provide a top-quality aircraft that is extremely detailed, yet less demanding to fly than today’s most complex procedural simulators. Equipped with all required avionics, and with custom-coded animations and systems, the DC Designs Concorde is designed to be accessible to all users without the need for intense study.
AEROSPATIALE / BAC CONCORDE
- High-detail 3D model based on extensive research and visits to museum-exhibit aircraft
- Fully animated exterior model including all access doors, engine inlet ramps, thrust-reverse buckets and control surfaces
- Concorde’s famous, multi-stage ‘nose droop’ and windscreen animations recreated via custom coding
- Crew-controlled Ground Power Unit and boarding steps
- Full interior and exterior night-lighting
- PBR textures (P3D v4/v5 only)
- Truly 3D virtual cockpit featuring accurate controls and detailed texturing (PBR for P3D v4/5 only)
- 3D modelled dials throughout: HSI, ADI, ‘whiskey’ compass and other high-detail instruments with smooth animations
- Captain, First Officer and Engineer’s station all operational
- Fully modelled passenger cabin with working displays, lighting, access doors and other unique animations
- Aircraft modelled and optimised for high-performance on all systems, and for use with Virtual Reality headsets
- Accurate flight model with Mach 2 ‘supercruise’ capability and realistic handling throughout the flight envelope
- Working TCAS display
- Inertial Navigation System based upon simulator’s internal GPS / flight plan system
- Custom-coded engineer’s station with operationally required tasks, including fuel management for Centre of Gravity control during high-altitude cruise
- British Airways 1985-1987
- British Airways 1998-2003
- Air France 1976-2003
- Singapore Airlines G-BOAD
MANUAL / PAINT KIT
A full operations manual and paint kit is included.
“A high quality add-on featuring various unique and distinctive details and characteristics and the authenticity of the Concorde is superb. The model is very beautiful and created with great focus on realism and covered with high quality multi-layer textures showing off the model perfectly… Overall a superb rendition of this classic bird which I absolutely can recommend.” (Ray’s Aviation)
- P3D v1-v5, FSX and FSX: Steam Edition
- 2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB graphics card
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 474 MB hard drive space
Please note that the DC Designs Concorde is not compatible with A2A’s Accu-Feel add-on, which causes some problems with Concorde’s aerodynamics and autopilot. Deactivating Accu-Feel when you fly Concorde allows it to fly perfectly.