Please note that this product REQUIRES the Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner 50-70 for FSX & P3D. You must have the Just Flight – DC-8 Jetliner 50-70 for FSX & P3D installed, then this software will add additional liveries/paint schemed to that aircraft.
Looking for some additional liveries for your Just Flight DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 fleet? Now you can add some more distinctive and colourful liveries to this classic aircraft which served with distinction for many airlines throughout its life.
This Livery Pack provides 20 all-new high resolution liveries for the -53, -55 Jet Trader, -61, -62, -63, -63CF and -73F series and covers airlines from around the globe.
A standard resolution set of liveries is also included for those who wish to take advantage of the higher frames available by using the Performance Configuration Tool supplied with the DC-8 Series 50 to 70 add-on.
VARIANTS AND LIVERIES
- Aviaco – Gold livery (Iberia) (EC-ASN)
- Lufthansa (N8008D)
- Trans International (TIA) (N8008D)
DC-8-55 Jet Trader
- British Cargo Airlines (G-BDDE)
- Saturn Airways (N8008F)
- Spantax (EC-CZE)
- Trans International (N861FT)
- Alitalia (I-DIWN)
- Arrow Air (N8968U)
- LOT Polish Airlines (N8968U)
- Pacific East Air (N39307)
- Air Canada (C-FTIU)
- Surinam Airways (KLM – Royal Dutch Airways) (PH-DEM)
- Thai Airways International (HS-TGY)
- Flying Tigers (N793FT)
- Loftleidir – Icelandic Airlines (TF-FLA)
- Saudia – Saudi Arabian Airlines Air Cargo (N865F)
- BETA Cargo (PP-BEL)
- Emery Worldwide (N791FT)
- German Cargo (D-ADUA)
- Just Flight DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70
- Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition & P3D v4/v3/v2/v1
- 2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
- 2.0 GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1.7GHz hard drive space