Air Hauler 2 puts you in complete control of your own freight and passenger company – take charge of operations both in the boardroom and in the cockpit. You can also ‘go global’ and create your own Virtual Airline and recruit other AH2 pilots to fly for you with attractive payouts, or you can join another pilot’s booming airline and fly for that alongside your own company.
The limitless possibilities and flexibility of Air Hauler 2 will let you immerse yourself totally in every operational detail of your company – each crucial flight will have an effect on the reputation and reach of your expanding empire.
The level of complexity is up to you – simply fly jobs between bases and buy or lease aircraft, or carve out a career in the air freight or airline industry by hiring AI pilots and risking everything on loans to fill up your dream hangar.
Air Hauler 2 tracks all your financial activity, whether you’re buying aircraft or air bases, fuel or repairs, or paying for landing fees or even loans and leases. Take out insurance if you think the part-time pilots you’ve hired might let you down when you can least afford it.
As the pilot charged with delivering the goods or passengers on time, you can decide to fly a job in multiple legs or stop anywhere enroute for refuelling or maintenance. Create your regular passenger routes and look out for special humanitarian missions. Contend with real-world weather conditions if you want the extra challenge and keep a watchful eye on your fuel economy.
Trade commodities for delivery on your cargo routes, and open manufacturing plants and factories at your bases to create parts for manufacture into more precious commodities. Travel around the world to meet new contacts and fly missions for them individually to boost your company’s reputation and income!
If your management skills are needed in the boardroom, recruit other pilots to fly jobs for you and keep track of them all with the AI pilot system. Detailed Map views showing all the airports in X-Plane will help you keep tabs on available jobs and the locations of your bases and fleet, and you can also view the live locations of other online Air Hauler 2 pilots.
Expand your company into an online Virtual Airline where other pilots can fly passenger routes and cargo jobs for your new venture – select jobs from a global shared job board and allow users to help you manage your virtual airline and fly, expand and maintain your fleet!
Air Hauler 2 puts you in charge every step of the way – from landings to leases, flight plans to finances, and repairs to recruitment!
If you’d like to see Duncan Murray, the developer of Air Hauler 2, run through the main features and capabilities of this addictive flying and management sim, check out his recent Twitch stream or visit YouTube!
AIR HAULER 2 FEATURES
Cargo jobs – a wide variety of job types, from flying high-tech electronic equipment to potatoes and fruit, with differing rates of pay, from hundreds to hundreds of thousands!
Passenger operations – fly single passenger jobs between any airport you choose, or set up a schedule and routes for your airline to fly. You can let your AI pilots fly these routes or you can fly any of them at any time.
Missions – take missions from new contacts you meet as you travel to new airports and destinations.
Virtual Airlines – create your own Virtual Airline and recruit other AH2 pilots from around the world to fly passenger and cargo jobs! Advertise your airline on the Air Hauler 2 Hiring Bulletin Board. Accept and fly jobs from the Global Job Board and compete with other airlines for the best hauls.
Humanitarian missions – respond to real-world disasters by manufacturing and delivering relief supplies to local airports.
AI pilot skills tree system – AI pilots can be ‘trained’ in over 18 different skills which bring benefits to your company. As the AI pilots improve, they ‘level up’ in rank which gives them more skill points to spend. There is a skill tree which has five different tracks with individual skills in each and these can be unlocked by spending points. So, for example, an AI pilot who has five points in ‘Bungee Warrior’ will be subject to less in-flight cargo damage as a result of rough handling than one who has less (or no) points in that skill. Other examples are ‘Rocketman’, which provides a more efficient cruise (lower fuel costs), and ‘Short Stripper’ which lowers the runway landing requirements for AI pilots.
Take missions from clients at airports – supply them with rare commodities or perform photo recon flights or private charter flights.
Commodity trading – buy and sell commodities rather than just move them for clients. Make your own fortune trading between airports!
Upgrade your bases – upgrade them with fuel depots and commodity storage facilities, allowing you to hedge fuel prices and store commodities long term.
Factories and production – build factories at your bases and use them to produce desirable commodities which can’t be bought on the open market.
Find aircraft parts from vendors – find these at larger airports and use them to repair your fleet or build new aircraft yourself rather than buying them!
Type rating system – get qualified on aircraft before you or your AI pilots can fly them.
Buy and fly aircraft in your personal fleet – you can also transfer money from your company into your own personal account.
Buy new aircraft direct from the manufacturer, or buy second hand – have the aircraft shipped to you or go and collect them yourself and fly them home.
Map views with great circle routes – several map tile choices are available.
- X-Plane 11 (WINDOWS VERSION ONLY)
- CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with two or more cores, or AMD equivalent
- 8 GB RAM or more
- DirectX 11-capable video card from nVidia, AMD or Intel with at least 2 GB VRAM
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- 2 GB hard drive space
- Resolved issue whereby commodity markets were unavailable
- Fixed issue when using the Stock Finder screen for commodities which are not available
- Reselect last job after accepting (then you can do “fly now”)
- Airport storage capacity limit expanded by factor of 10
- Factories now need to be constructed in the same manner as Bases
- You can now insure personal aircraft
- New company – airport selection screen – alpha ordering fixed
- AH2 prevents blank or null Location
- Fixed issue which prevented completion of constructed aircraft
- You can now change the cruise speed by right clicking in the fleet screen
- Added cruise speed to the fleet details section
- Fixed issue when creating a new company without selecting an airport
- Fixed issue with mission generation for smuggling missions destination
- VA aircraft now update their config (passenger/cargo) when being Booked In to the VA fleet
- Aircraft must be at a base (company, or VA) in-order for the configuration to be changed
- Being at a VA base now counts towards the repair discount for all aircraft
- Added the kneeboard briefing file to a tab on the flight monitoring window
- You can now disable some (not all) of the in Sim “tips/messages” regarding pax boarding/satisfaction
- Fixed issue with incorrect location/distance in the map view when doing an ad-hoc flight
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect mission destination for smuggling missions
- Fixed issue with the World Wide BBS job map not populating when in Nomad mode being saved to Fleet record
- fixed issue with “Cancel” not working when adding an excluded airport
- fixed issue with pax sector departure being reset to 00:00 when editing
- fixed issue with pax sector details UI not updating correctly
- Clicking on a path on the WW Job map now selects the job correctly
- WW job board button added to Cargo Jobs menu
- Fixed an issue which could cause double entries on pax flights
- Fixed an issue whereby the Map line style not being saved
- Fixed issue whereby VA pilots didn’t show on the VA radar
- Fixed an issue preventing pax flights from flying at the correct time
- Sectors stay marked as “Completed” for longer to show that they were flown properly (Rather than immediately being reset to pending)
- Added “Details” button to review individual flight details (an option to clear down these entries will be added in due course)
- Fixed an issue where AH2 would report the aircraft at the wrong location when flying a pax sector yourself
- Fixed currency symbols showing incorrectly in the kneeboard briefing
- Pax sectors with Capt and FO will now alternate duties on sectors
- Fixed issue whereby an aircraft part was accidentally deleted if you didn’t buy it
- Resolved an issue with Distances in the airport selection screens (unchecked by default)
- Adjusted pax maximum ticket prices upwards
- Resolved and issue with In Flight sectors not updating their status once flown
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.