The Leonardo (Alenia Aermacchi) M-346 Master is a military twin-engine transonic trainer aircraft. Originally co-developed with Yakovlev as the Yak/AEM-130, the partnership was dissolved in 2000 and Alenia Aermacchi proceeded to separately develop the M-346 Master, while Yakolev continued work on the Yakovlev Yak-130. The first flight of the M-346 was performed in 2004. The type is currently operated by the air forces of Italy, Israel, Singapore, and Poland.
- Detailed external and virtual cockpit models, with high resolution textures and PBR effects.
- High detail texture sets, based on real aircrafts, for Italian Air Force, Polish Air Force, Singapore Air Force, Israeli Air Force and T-100 program.
- Realistic HUD, MFD and UFCP aircraft interface based on real world flight manual.
- Realistic and detailed procedures based on real world flight manual.
- Flight model with realistic performance and handling based on publicly available data.
Due to the high-detail model and textures, we suggest to use the M-346 on systems that meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 3.5 GHz quad core processor or better
- GPU: at least 8 GB dedicated memory, Nvidia 1060 or better recommended
- RAM: 8.0 GB minimum
- Hard Disk: 3 GB required for installation
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.