The Stearman (Boeing) Model 75 is a biplane formerly used as a military trainer aircraft, of which at least 10,626 were built in the United States during the 1930s and 1940s. Stearman Aircraft became a subsidiary of Boeing in 1934. Widely known as the Stearman, Boeing Stearman or Kaydet, it served as a primary trainer for the United States Army Air Forces, the United States Navy (as the NS & N2S), and with the Royal Canadian Air Force as the Kaydet throughout World War II.
After the conflict was over, thousands of surplus aircraft were sold on the civilian market. In the immediate postwar years, they became popular as crop dusters, sports planes, and for aerobatic and wing walking use in air shows.
Our representation of these iconic post war aircraft conversions presents four distinct aircraft. The 300 H.P. Lycoming R-680 powered A75L300, the 450 H.P. Pratt and Whitney R-985 powered IB75A, the model S76D1 float plane and the A75AG Sprayer/Duster conversion. Each is fully animated with tool tips active in the VC cockpit for all animated parts and customizable with a Configuration Manager for each version. All are fully compatible with FSX, FSX:SE and P3D all versions.
Our Package Includes
- High quality, fully animated 3D models
- Fully modeled detailed Pratt and Whitney and Lycoming engines
- High resolution (4096 x 4096) textures
- Fully animated VC cockpit with VC cockpit shadowing and smooth 3D modeled gauges
- User controlled configuration manager
- VC cockpit custom sound package
- Volumetric propeller textures
- High fidelity sound files
- Precision flight dynamics
- Animated pilot and wing walker figures
- Paint kit
- Custom installer for FSX, FSX SE and P3D Versions 1 – 4
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 or 64 bits)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSXA, Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator Versions 1 – 4, or FSX Steam Edition
- Pentium V/2 GHz or similar – 2 GB RAM – 512 MB graphics card
- 7 GB Hard Drive Space
Technical Support: [email protected]