Stearman Aircraft developed the Model 4 from the C3, adding a deeper fuselage and offering a range of more powerful engines. These features enabled the Model 4 to carry heavier cargo loads. Being larger than the C3, but smaller than the M-2 and LT-1 models, it filled a gap in the Stearman product line. Designer Lloyd Stearman said that it was the best airplane he ever designed.
Our representation of this iconic aircraft is fully animated with tool tips active in the VC cockpit for all animated parts. It is fully compatible with all versions of P3D as well as FSXA and FSX Steam Edition.
- High quality, fully animated 3D model with 5 period correct liveries
- Fully modeled detailed Pratt & Whitney Wasp SC-1 engine
- High resolution (4096 x 4096) DXT 5 textures
- Fully animated VC cockpit with VC cockpit shadowing and smooth 3D modeled gauges
- User controlled aircraft configuration manager
- VC cockpit custom sound package
- Volumetric propeller textures
- High fidelity sound files
- Precision flight dynamics
- Fully animated pilot figures
- Custom installer for P3D (all versions), FSXA, and FSX Steam Edition
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator Versions 1 – 5, Microsoft Flight Simulator FSXA, or FSX Steam Edition
- Pentium Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz or similar
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB graphics card – DirectX 12
- 700 MB hard drive space
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
There are no reviews yet.