The Stampe et Vertongen SV.4 (also known as the Stampe SV.4 or just Stampe) is a Belgian two-seat trainer/tourer biplane designed and built by Stampe et Vertongen. The SV.4 was designed as a biplane tourer/training aircraft in the early 1930s by Stampe et Vertongen at Antwerp. The first model was the SV.4A an advanced aerobatic trainer followed by the SV.4B with redesigned wings and the 130 hp/97 kW de Havilland Gipsy Major.
Only 35 aircraft were built before the company was closed during the Second World War. After the war the successor company Stampe et Renard built a further 65 aircraft between 1948 and 1955 as trainers for the Belgian Air Force.
Our Package Includes
- 4 high quality, fully animated 3D models configured as open cockpit, closed all-weather, solo aerobatic, and trainer
- 10 high resolution liveries
- Fully functional VC cockpits with smooth 3D modeled gauges
- High fidelity sound files
- Precision flight dynamics
- Fully animated pilot figures
- Windows Vista/7/8 (32 or 64 bits)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed, Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator, FSX Steam Edition
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar – 2 GB RAM – 512 MB graphics card
- 2 GB Hard Drive Space
Technical Support: [email protected]