The KR-21-A was a two-seat sport trainer biplane with two open cockpits and powered by a 100 hp (60 kW) Kinner K-5 radial piston engine. It was of mixed construction and had a fixed tailwheel landing gear and was fitted with dual controls. The KR-21-B was a more powerful biplane development, using a 125 hp Kinner B-5 engine. Five were produced, three built as -B models and two converted from the -A.
Our representation of both models of this iconic aircraft. It is fully animated with tool tips active in the VC cockpit for all animated parts. It is fully compatible with all versions of P3D as well as FSXA and FSX Steam Edition.
- High quality, fully animated 3D models of the KR-21A and KR-21B versions
- Fully modeled detailed Kinner 5-cylinder engine
- High resolution (4096 x 4096) DXT 5 textures
- Fully animated VC cockpit with VC cockpit shadowing and smooth 3D modeled gauges
- User controlled aircraft configuration manager
- VC cockpit custom sound package
- Volumetric propeller textures
- High fidelity sound files
- Precision flight dynamics
- Fully animated pilot figures
- Custom installer for P3D (all versions), FSXA, and FSX Steam Edition
- Windows Vista/7/8/10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator Versions 1 – 5, Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with Acceleration, or FSX Steam Edition
- Pentium Quad Core @ 3.0 GHz or similar – 4 GB RAM – 4 GB graphics card – DirectX 12
- 1.6 GB hard drive space
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.