- Accurate replica of Toronto International Airport, Pearson.
- Precise modeling, from original references, photos and other studies.
- Customized lanes, decks and taxiways, with ambient occlusion included in the textures.
- Fingers Auto Gate with VGDS (by Marginal)
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in this work.
- Avenues and streets with personalized and standard vehicle traffic
- Custom Airport Mesh and adjacent areas.
- Underground passages created with Mesh Remexe tool
- Mesh Remexe Tool – Joz
- HDR lighting with custom night textures.
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion.
- Service of ground animating and traffic (default) of aircraft.
- Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems.
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, “taxi route”.
- Configured Ramp Start.
- De-ce system configured for some specific aircraft
- Use Auto Gate Datarefs
- Winter texture, only the Airport.
Included in Scenery Package
- CA-CYYZ-B- Toronto Pearson v1.0
- CA-CYYZ-C- Airport Traffic
- CA-CYYZ-D- Toronto Mesh 1.0
- CA-CYYZ Pearson Winter Texture
- CA-CYYZ Toronto Autogen (Download)
- Airfield Cards
- Instruction Manual
- Low Textures
- X-Plane 10
- X-Plane 11
- X-Plane Steam Version
- Multi Core Processor (CPU): Quad Core 3.0 GHz
- Minimum 4 GB RAM / Recommended 8 GB RAM
- DirectX 11 Graphics Card with at least 4 GB of on-board, dedicated VRAM / Recommended 8 GB
- Hard Drive Space: 2.26 GB, plus download file (1 GB)