Vancouver International Airport (CYVR) is an international airport in Richmond, British Columbia. It is located 12 km (7.5 mi) from Downtown Vancouver. It is the second busiest airport in Canada by aircraft movements (306,799) and passengers (25.9 million), behind Toronto Pearson International Airport. It is often described as a trans-Pacific hub, with more direct flights to China than any other airport in North America or Europe. It is a hub for Air Canada and WestJet, and an operating base for Air Transat. Vancouver International Airport is one of eight Canadian airports that have US Border Preclearance facilities. It is also one of the few major international airports to have a terminal for scheduled floatplanes.
- Accurate replica of CYVR – Vancouver International Airport, updated 2020.
- Precise modeling based on original references, photos and others researchs.
- Customized runways, lines and taxiways, with environment occlusion included in the textures.
- SAM-compatible custom jetways, fully animated hitch, synchronized with VGDS.
- Sun reflections effects on pavements.
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in this scenery.
- Avenues and streets with personalized and standard vehicle traffic.
- HDR lighting with custom night textures.
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion.
- Animated ground traffic and default aircraft traffic.
- Plugin Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems.
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, “taxi route”
- Taxi routes configured to WT3 plugin.
- Airliners configured Ramp Start.
- De-Ice Signboard best configured to ZIBO 738 (complete) an other aircrafts (Signboard).
- Use Auto Gate plugin datarefs – by Marginal
- Winter texture – only the Airport area.
- Stop Bars lights.
- Online flights only.
Access the product manual for more information.
Any questions, we are available.
Update CYVR v1.3
- Enhanced performance
- CYVR orthophoto update
- Fixed floating objects
- CYVR mesh correction
Update CYVR v1.2
- New SAM Compatible Jetways
- Control tower – inside and outside new details
- Street side of the Terminal – More details
- New Terminal LIT textures
- Seaplane area gate.
- Performance improvement
- Fixed errors in texture
- Fixed height of trees