Welcome to Augsburg Airport, the first scenery add-on by FSPS. This German airport is located 7 km north of the city of Augsburg and is mainly used for general and business aviation.
Designed exclusively for Prepar3D v4, meaning we made full use of the SDK’s features, this add-on offers a high-quality flying experience with much attention to detail and at the same time a smooth framerate.
High-resolution and detailed textures are included for runway, taxiways, aprons, buildings and much more!
- Highly detailed representation of Augsburg Airport and surrounding area
- High-resolution textures
- Photorealistic ground based on high-resolution aerial imagery (20 cm/px)
- Dynamic night lighting at the aprons
- Automatic season switching for photoground and vegetation (SODE)
- Runway and taxiway lighting is not only active during night, but also depending on the weather conditions (SODE)
- Animated Windsock indicating wind speed and direction (SODE)
- 3D Grass during spring, summer and fall
- Realistic specular effects for ground and buildings
- Fully compatible with ORBX FTX Germany South, FTX Global, FTX Vector & openLC Europe.
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4
- 1.5 GB disk space
- SimObjectDisplayEngine SODE (also included in the installation process)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 3.0 GHz processor (minimum dual-core, quad-core recommended)
- 8 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card with 2 GB RAM
- An active internet connection is mandatory