This 77 page guide will lead you through the details of planning and flying missed approaches and holding patterns, important next level skills for sim pilots flying instrument approaches.
- Interpreting the Missed Approach briefing in Instrument Approach Procedure charts
- Navigating from the runway to the missed approach fix using VOR, NDB and GPS
- Holding pattern entry using direct, teardrop and parallel maneuvers
- Standard and Non-Standard Holding Patterns
- Return navigation to the landing approach to give it another go
Packed with over 80 illustrations and numerous detailed MSFS flight examples, this eBook will become a learning reference you’ll use over and over again.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.