For 15 years FSInventions has helped thousands of real and simulator pilots fly their best in FSX, X-Plane and Prepar3D. Now that same team of talking instructors is here to help you with Microsoft Flight Simulator.
With FSFlyingSchool you never have to fly alone again!
Now you can take an intelligent, talking instructor along on any flight, anywhere – and get your flying assisted and graded in over 70 areas with full logged results and reports of achievements and problems.
From the Cessna 152 to the Boeing 747 – welcome your new instructor aboard!
- Your own personal instructor evaluating every aspect of your flying technique and scoring each phase of flight with information you can use to fly better.
- A comprehensive log book recording the good and bad points of each flight.
- Compete with the rest of the Web to prove your flying skills are the best of the best.
- A team of Flight Instructors who talk to you, giving you immediate, detailed advice on your flying technique.
- Works with 26 popular aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator including several add-ons – and the list keeps growing!
- Unique scoring system rates all phases of flight: taxi, take off, cruise, approach, landing and much more.
- Fly a whole flight or just practice landings – you always receive a detailed score.
- Your flights and their scores are tracked in full detail in your own FSFlyingSchool logbook.
- Submit your best scores to the FSFlyingSchool web site to show off your flying skills to the rest of the world.
- Focuses on airmanship and recording your achievements. Track your progress as you improve; take satisfaction from doing difficult things correctly.
- An extra level of detailed instruction is included for the beloved Cessna 152 and Cessna 172. You’ll hear spoken checklists and will soon be familiar with details like carburetor heat, alternator, primer and much more.
- Autopilot operation is a deep subject and your instructor will get you up and running in no time.
- FSFlyingSchool’s Career Analyzer graphic display examines over 70 different aspects of the pilot’s performance.
- Instructor knows how important weather considerations are and will have lots to say about each day’s flying weather.
- Highest scores come from good airmanship, often in challenging weather, with the least automation, but you can fly at whatever level is comfortable.
- From a Cessna 172 landing in a thunderstorm to an FMC controlled flight in a Boeing 747, FSFlyingSchool can handle them all.
- Instant tests of your airmanship: ask the instructor to immediately test your skills during a flight already in progress.
- File a flight plan; follow it carefully to score more points.
- Large selection of options allow you to configure FSFlyingSchool your way.
- Flying better has never been easier!
- List of supported planes – and the list keeps growing!
- Aerosoft CRJ 550
- Aerosoft CRJ 700
- Asobo 103 Solo
- Asobo A320 NEO
- Asobo B747 8i
- Asobo B787 10
- Asobo Beech Baron G58
- Asobo Beech King Air 350
- Asobo Bonanza G36
- Asobo Cap10C
- Asobo Cessna 152 (Std)
- Asobo Cessna 172
- Asobo Cessna 172 G1000
- Asobo Cessna 208B
- Asobo CJ4
- Asobo DA40 NG
- Asobo DA40 TDI
- Asobo DA62
- Asobo DR400
- Asobo Pipistrel
- Asobo Savage Cub
- Asobo SR22
- Asobo TBM930
- Asobo VL3
- Asobo X Cub
- Carenado CT182T Skylane
- Carenado M20R Ovation
- Carenado PA28 Arrow III
- Carenado PA34 Seneca V
- Carenado PA44 Seminole
- Just Flight PA28 Arrow
- Nemeth Designs Aerolite 103
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.