The long wait is finally over…
The most exciting, powerful and feature rich Ground Crew program for FSX and P3D is now available!
Experience the difference! Experience something NEW!
Re-energize your flight simulator experience with Ultimate Ground Crew X!
UGCX is a long-term project that will be frequently updated and enhanced…
We invite you to join us on our journey!
- Microsoft FSX or Steam FSX with latest updates
- Prepar3D V4 or V5
- Windows 10 64 bit highly recommended
- If using Voice Control: A microphone, and the ability to set your Windows Speech Recognizer to either one of the supported languages: English (US, UK, AU, CA), or German, French or Spanish
- If you do not have a microphone or prefer not to use Voice Control, you may use Menu Control
- Realistic airport operations with advanced, never before seen USER OPTIONS
- VOICE CONTROL and MENU CONTROL interface options
- MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT (MENUS and VOICE CONTROL)
- Works with 99.9 percent of all airports and airplanes (default and payware) out of the box
- Works side-by-side with GSX if you want to use GSX Catering vehicles and animated passengers
- Home cockpit support. Events can be triggered via joystick buttons, so, when combined with Voice control, you never need to touch your keyboard!
GROUND SUPPORT SERVICES
- Pushbacks (with Advanced Pushback Options)
- Engine Start at Stand (Pushback not required – Ideal for Business Jets, Military and GA planes)
- Custom Pushback Routes (Routes can be saved and shared)
- Fire Truck
- Follow Me Car
- Marshalling at Stand
- Animated Ground Crew (Wing Walker options)
- Customized Aircraft Offsets
USER INTERFACE LANGUAGE SUPPORT (VOICE CONTROL and MENU TEXT):
- English (US, UK, AU, CA)
- Tugs (Wollard, Comet, Schopf, TMX 150)
- Fire Truck
- Follow Me Truck
INTERNATIONAL VOICE SETS FOR GROUND CREW & PILOT VOICES
- More voices to be added in the future!
Note: German, French and Spanish voices feature two options:
Native language support (example: German spoken in German)
Or English accented versions (example: English spoken with a German accent)
- Multiple real-world hand signals modeled
- Uniforms worn vary with temperature (Winter, Summer and Fall/Spring uniforms)
V2.0 Change Log
New Features And Changes:
- Pushback support for the Majestic Dash 8 and an additional pushback option for the PMDGs called the FREEZE METHOD. This new option is available in “Aircraft Profile” menu. With this method enabled, UGCX will move the aircraft by essentially slewing it, rather than physically pushing it. Note that the wheels will not turn. PMDG users may find their pushbacks smoother when using the FREEZE METHOD. If using the Dash 8, you must use the FREEZE METHOD.
- Fixed Add-on.xml file reader exception handling.
- Fixed cache loader to read only airports with runways, not heliports.
- Fixed Top-down view issue with Window 10 animations.
- Fixed Canada language selection.
- Fixed and improved marshalling onto stand guidance.
- Fixed rare cases where the tow bar would disconnect visually from tug and nosewheel.
- New Options Menu function to exclude “heliports” or any other desired airport by ICAO ID or Scenery Name. This prevents, for example, heliports from being read. The new option is called: “EXCLUDE AIRPORT OR SCENERY AREA”.
- Added a new aircraft offset: “MAIN EXIT DOOR”, which helps UGCX define the final stop position when marshalling onto the stand.
- New feature to scan the nearest airport’s ICAO name to improve scenery cache loading speed.
- Added a small window to allow users to move the marshaller’s location during the following ground services. This is useful if the marshaller is ever place inside a building so you can’t see him.
- Engine startup by hand signals
- Marshaling onto stand operations
- Follow me car