Welcome aboard, 787 Captain!
Meet your NEW flight crew for the best 787 simulation ever created for FSX and P3D – the QualityWings 787!
Make your 787 flights more realistic and immersive with FS2Crew’s new flight crew add-on designed specifically for the 787!
Featuring the power of VOICE and BUTTON CONTROL, take your 787 to the next level!
Designed in close consultation with a real-world 787 First Officer, FS2Crew for the 787 is a “must-have” for all serious 787 simmers!
1. QualityWings 787 for FSX, P3D V4 or V5 (QW 787 Service Pack 3 or later required)
2. If using Voice Control, you must be able to set your Speech Recognizer to English US, UK, AU, CA or IN
3. If using Voice control, a microphone
4. If you are unable to do Voice Control, you may use Button Control
- Voice and Button Control options
- Procedures modelled on real-world 787 procedures from a current 787 First Officer
- Seamless integration with the Electronic Checklist System and the aircraft
- Real 787 Checklists and Flows
- Multiple config options for flight customization
- FA and ground crew integration
- Cabin PAs
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
Changelog Version 1.3 (24 October 2020)
- Per popular request, new crew voice set options (US and EU) for users who do not want the Headset Filter. UK never used the headset filter previously.
- For engine start, you can now also say: “START ENGINE ONE”, “START ENGINE TWO” instead of using the terms ‘left’ or ‘right’.
- Voice command for the “ALTIMETERS” callout fixed when above 10,000 feet.
- “SECURE PROCEDURE” voice command fixed.
Changelog Version 1.4 (1 February 2021)
Updated to eliminate a possible error when exiting P3D.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.