Meet the first – and last – pushback system you’ll ever need for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator!
Simple and elegant with no need for complex manuals, Pushback Express meets all your pushback requirements – present and future!
From a wide choice of international voice sets to the ability to self-drive the tug so you can perform a custom route, Pushback Express does it all!
So say good-bye to the clunky default pushback system in Flight Simulator and say hello to a new level of realism!
Say hello to Pushback Express!
- Microsoft Fight Simulator (2020). Microsoft and Steam versions supported.
REQUIREMENTS TO USE OPTIONAL VOICE CONTROL INTERFACE OPTION
- The following Windows Speech Recognition languages are supported: ENGLISH (UNITED STATES, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA), FRENCH, GERMAN and SPANISH.
- Automated or manual Ground Service Vehicle operations (Fuel Truck, Catering Truck, Baggage Loader, Ground Power Truck)
- Three interface methods: VOICE CONTROL, MENU CONTROL and HOTKEYS.
- Three pushback modes: RUDDER CONTROL, WINDOW BUTTONS and DISTANCE.
- Option to steer the tug manually (essentially, create your own custom route).
- Works with any type of aircraft (Airline to GA).
- Ability to “Push and Pull” the aircraft to the desired spot.
- Towing (requires users to steer the tug).
- Pre-flight events with automatic jetway/door control.
- Works at all airports.
- International voice sets.
- Built in tool-tips makes learning the software super easy.
- And more!
- Version 1.0 uses the stock pushback tug. As Asobo develops the SDKs, we will incorporate our own vehicle and human models as soon as it is technically possible. We expect it will take Asobo another full year before the SDKs are ready for custom models.
INTERNATIONAL VOICE SETS FOR GROUND CREW AND PILOT VOICES
- Italian (English accented and pure Italian options)
- Dutch (English accented and pure Dutch options)
- Eastern European Region (English accented only)
- More will be added!
Note: German, French and Spanish voices feature two options:
Option 1. Native language support (example: German spoken in German, French spoken in French and Spanish spoken in Spanish)
Option 2. English but with local accents.
The primary change in V1.2 is the inclusion of free Voice Control.
The following languages are supported in Voice Control:
- English US, UK and AU
New Voice Control interface option
Major feature added – support for the MSFS ground service vehicles.
- New ground service vehicle available for control: The Air Stairs! Note, air stairs must be visible in your parking area. Note that we cannot currently control the length of time the stairs are attached to the aircraft. We’re hoping Asobo will improve that soon.
- New Voice sets: Italian, Dutch, Eastern European Region
Important! If using VOICE CONTROL with Italian or Dutch selected, you need to speak in English, but the ramper will still respond in native Dutch or Italian. This is because Windows does not support Italian or Dutch for speech recognition.
If using MENU CONTROL, then everything is pure Dutch or Italian.
- Removed the “GEAR DOWN” hotkey used to re-open the panel as it could cause problems (namely, the PBE buttons would become inop) with users who have buttons/sliders assigned to the gear down event in MSFS. What would happen is the user’s hardware could send a “gear down” sign every second, causing a conflict since we used the Gear Down event as a trigger to open and focus the panel window. That said, if using a single monitor, we recommend simply keeping the panel “locked” in the open state (via the checkbox on the Settings pane), but double clicking on top of the menu to collapse the panel to save screen space.
- Laid the groundwork for upcoming improvements owing to new functionality recently added to the MSFS SDKs.
- New Voice set! RUSSIA: Only pure Russian is available. There is no English version, so you must be able to understand Russian!
- Removed the “SIMCONNECT.CFG” from the installer as it could induce CTDs and other undesired behavior for some users. If you are updating to V1.7, please manually delete “Simconnect.cfg” from your PBE folder if it is still present.
- New hotkey for opening the PBE panel if LOCK PANEL is ‘unchecked’ on the Settings Panel and if the panel is minimized. By default, PBE uses the “D” key for this new hotkey. You can manually change that assignment via the PBE Settings XML file in Appdata.C:\Users\***your user name***\AppData\Roaming\FS2Crew Pushback Express\Pushback_Express_Data.xml<ShowMainWinKey>D</ShowMainWinKey>
- Window Transparency option added to the Settings Panel. Some people liked the transparent main window. Some didn’t. Now you have a choice.
- Main Panel re-arranged to take up less space.
- When exiting PBE, users will no longer be asked to confirm the exit.
- Corrects an issue that could affect the parking brake in the MSFS Aerosoft CRJ at the end of pushback.
- Hotkeys can be assigned directly via the Settings Panel.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.