The Captain’s Set includes:
1. FS2Crew for the FSLabs Airbus
2. Unlocked version of RAAS Professional
Note: RAAS Professional includes additional integration with FS2Crew for the FS Labs.
Specifically, it allows the FS2Crew flight crew to generate a more accurate callout of the Runway Challenge in the Before Takeoff checklist.
However, please not that RAAS is not required to use FS2Crew for the FSLabs Airbus. It just adds an element of extra functionality that makes your experience a bit more realistic.
1. FS Labs Airbus for Prepar3D V4
2. Prepar3D V4
Note: This program does NOT support FSX.
- Some users experienced a non-clean shutdown on exiting the sim. This issue should now be resolved.
New Config Options / Features / Fixes:
- Possible to change modes while “Climb Flow” flashing using arrow buttons on the Main Panel should you ever get stuck.
- Added a vertical speed condition to the “Cabin Crew Prepare for Landing” PA from the FO/PM to prevent it from accidentally triggering if you put FS2Crew into Descent Mode prior to the Top of the Drop.
- New Config Options:
- Option to have a double ding instead of FO saying “Cabin Crew Seats for Takeoff/Landing”. This was based on user request. Numerous airlines use this method.
- Option to not have the FO raise the flaps to only Flaps 1 after landing if the temperature is over 30 degrees.
- Support for FS Labs v18.104.22.168 released March 31st, 2021 (FS2Crew Config Manager updated to account for structural change in the FSLab’s panel.cfg file)
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.