The most technically advanced Airbus ever made for Flight Simulator now has a Flight Crew!
The long wait is finally over!
FS2Crew for the Flightsim Labs Airbus is a DEDICATED Airbus crew simulation customized exclusively for the FSLabs Airbus.
This product is 100 percent Airbus!
And 100 percent made for the FSLabs A320, A319 and A321!
Incorporating the latest FS2Crew technologies and designed in close consultation with real-world Airbus pilots, this version of FS2Crew is one of our most realistic and feature rich products ever!
Featuring Voice and Button control in the same package, make your FS Labs experience deeper, richer and more immersive with FS2Crew.
No one flies an Airbus single pilot, so why should you?
1. FS Labs Airbus for Prepar3D V4 or V5 (A320, A319, A321)
2. Prepar3D V4 or V5
Note: This program does NOT support FSX.
- Procedures modelled on real-world Airbus procedures from the Airbus FCOM, QRH and FCTM
- Assume role of Pilot Flying as either CM1 or CM2 (Left/right seat pilot)
- Assume role of Pilot Monitoring from Takeoff to Landing
- Real Airbus Checklists and Flows
- Multiple config options for flight customization
- Packs off Takeoffs
- FA and ground crew integration
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
- Visual Pattern / Touch and Goes
- Some users experienced a non-clean shutdown on exiting the sim. This issue should now be resolved.
New Config Options / Features / Fixes:
- Possible to change modes while “Climb Flow” flashing using arrow buttons on the Main Panel should you ever get stuck.
- Added a vertical speed condition to the “Cabin Crew Prepare for Landing” PA from the FO/PM to prevent it from accidentally triggering if you put FS2Crew into Descent Mode prior to the Top of the Drop.
- New Config Options:
- Option to have a double ding instead of FO saying “Cabin Crew Seats for Takeoff/Landing”. This was based on user request. Numerous airlines use this method.
- Option to not have the FO raise the flaps to only Flaps 1 after landing if the temperature is over 30 degrees.
- Support for FS Labs v188.8.131.52 released March 31st, 2021 (FS2Crew Config Manager updated to account for structural change in the FSLab’s panel.cfg file)
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.