NOTAM: Includes FREE support for the new A330 model!
The best airline crew simulation for one of the best Airbus simulations available for P3D V4 is now available!
Includes 3 products in one single package:
1. FS2Crew for the Aerosoft Airbus Pro – Voice Control
2. FS2Crew for the Aerosoft Airbus Pro – Button Control
3. Bonus! Airbus Global FO Voice Set (Note: The FO Voice set is built directly into the software. It does not require a separate install).
To use this FS2Crew edition you must have at least one of these Aerosoft Airbus Pro aircraft P3D v4 version products:
- Procedures modeled on real-world Airbus Standard Operator Procedures (SOPs)
- Direct and seamless integration owing to Aerosoft’s very powerful SDK
- Normal Checklists
- Airbus specific Crew flows (Captain and FO, PF and PM)
- FA interaction
- Start Crew/Pushback interaction
- Cabin announcements
- Captain PAs
- Bleeds off takeoffs
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
- De-Icing at the gate or pad
- Circuits/Touch and Go’s
- Free Airbus Global FO Voice set (a 20 EUR value)
- Free version of FS Video Marshaller (a 14 EUR value)
Features 7 New FO Voices representing the following world regions:
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Spain / Portugal / Latin America
Changelog Version 4.1
- New P3D v5 install option
- When UGCX is running, the voice command: “YOU ARE CLEARED TO DISCONNECT AND GO TO HAND SIGNALS” will now trigger properly and the mode will advance to the next mode as per the manual
Changelog Version 4.0
- Transponder issue fixed in the Button Control version.
Changelog Version 3.9
- Big change! In Voice Control only, the NEW PROCEDURE is to call for the Before Start Checklist to the Line, then run then Before Start Procedure, and then call for the Before Start Checklist below the line.
- The FO’s “I’m out for the walkaround” audio will no longer trigger during shutdown flow in the A330 model.
- Flight Director voice command updated.
- ADIRS voice command fixed.
- During descent, the FO will set his ND range to 10 NM instead of 80.
- Support for ALT OFF on the TCAS Panel in the 330 model.
- FO will set 2000 in transponder during his shutdown flow.
- During his runway line up flow, the FO will no longer automatically set terrain on the Captain’s side in the A330.
- Weather radar logic updated.
- FO will now set Predictive Windsheer on/off when entering and vacating the runway.
Changelog Version 3.8
- Fuel Pumps Off in A330 models fixed for the shutdown flow.
- Flight Director voice command now triggers both FD’s to be off / on.
- If performing a Flaps 3 landing in the A330, GPWS Landing Flap 3 no longer selected.
- Pack controls updated for the A330.
- FO’s now selects his Chrono On when announcing “Takeoff”, and Off during his after landing flow.
- If using Voice Control, your Speech recognizer can now be set to ENGLISH – US, UK, AU, CA or IN.
- Pax boarding sound no longer plays in the 330 model because you can’t hear it from the cockpit.
- Glide slope deviation call out triggers loosened,
- FO’s will now adjust his ND range at 10,000 feet and when reaching cruise.
- During the 10,000 climb flow, the FO will select Airport on his side. He will select CSTR during his pre-flight flow, and re-select CSTR on his side during his 10,000 feet descent flow.
- During the runway entry flow, the FO will now select Terrain on his side and select Weather Radar on. He will turn off weather radar during his after landing flow.
- You can now say just “Below the line” instead of “XXX below the line” in Voice Control.
- You can now call the FA by pressing the FWD FA button on the overhead in the 330.
- In A330 models, door knocking sound removed when FA brings food/drinks.
- 1000 foot call during the approach now references the Radio Altimeter.
- Now you can “left click” the audio test button to reset audio system if your FS2Crew audio ever drops.
- TO trim setting refined, but it will never be 100 percent accurate.