Flysimware has designed the MU-2B-60 since Flysimware’s chief pilot and beta captain is very familiar with this type of turboprop and this specific aircraft. Flysimware was given hundreds of photos and engine sound recordings from an owner who recently restored his MU-2B-60 aircraft. With hundreds of hours and over 4,000 lines of custom coding we have brought you the most realistic Garrett turboprop simulation aircraft on the market. Due to FSX limitations on the turboprop engines we have worked around the coding to produce a linked prop shaft direct to the prop and being the first company to simulate a real world Garrett turboprop system.
We have included many animated features throughout the cabin and virtual cockpit. With custom coding we have an accurate system down to the smallest details. We have included two models for users who use the payware GTN750 GPS unit or Milviz WX Advantage Radar unit. One model uses the GNS 530 with working VNAV system and the payware weather radar. If you do not own the radar it will be a static model. If you do own the weather radar it will come to life. The second model uses the GTN 750 with the same weather radar option.
- Real World operational with high quality specs
- 100% shareable cockpit
- HD textures / World Reflections / Specular effects / AO static shadow effects
- Self shadowing effects for interior model (DX10 only)
- Custom sound set with bonus virtual cockpit and environment sounds
- Custom coding for real World gauges and animations
- Includes Sperry and Collins flight instruments and tested for accuracy
- GTX330 TRANSPONDER / FLYSIMWARE GNS 530
- Flight1 GTN 750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Milviz WX Advantage Radar integration (Must own product)
- Accurate pressurization system
- High quality animated pilots with optional settings
- Aircraft option panel allows you to add luggage change aircraft modes and pilots
- Service hangar to repair engines or failures
- NTS check / Propeller start Locks system / Accurate start up and shut down procedure
- Complete auto pilot modes with IAS climb
- Animated first stage compressor turbines
- Custom windshield rain effects and custom world reflections
- Custom coding for 2 Garrett TPE331 turboprop engines and sounds for the most realistic Garrett simulation ever produced. Now known as Honeywell 331 engines! This is a geared drive engine unlike the common turboprop you find in a King Air aircraft.
- Custom sound set
- Custom sound module for environment and interior sounds
- Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 – Custom GNS 530 GPS / WX Advantage Radar integration
- Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 – GTN 750 GPS integration / WX Advantage Radar integration
- N480ME – Corporate Interior
- N321GM – Corporate Interior
- N130MS – Corporate Interior
- Flight Simulator X DVD version with SP2 or Acceleration (FSX)
- Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSX:SE)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D) v1, v2, v3, v4, v5
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, older OS we can’t guarantee compatibility or support
- Processor: 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB DirectX 10-compatible video card
- Sound Card: Sound card, speakers, or headset
Version 3.0 Updates
- Installer updated for P3D V5. (This feature was added for V2.9 but was not mentioned!)
Bugs And Updates
- Radar and the GTN 750 now have matching clickable spots to open and close the popup panel.
Version 2.9 Updates
- New realistic air start procedure. See Manual.
- Prop spool down animation is now slower on ground. DISCLAIMER: The upside is now slower spool down but the downside is in air the spool down takes like 2 minutes to stop due to wind milling. This is a limitation issue for this type of air file.
- Now you can save flight with chocks, plugs and windshield cover enabled and when you load the flight the next time they will now load enabled. Now when either engine starts these options will disable. We use to use the parking brakes but this will no longer work with our new feature.
- Flysimware’s Transponder in the GTN models were not enabled.
Bugs And Updates
- The prop animated the wrong direction for the feathered position. Fixed
- P3D beacon bleeding into cockpit is now fixed due to our new DLL donated by Doug Dawson.
- Prop angle ground minimum reduced from 4 degrees to 0. Now you can move the throttle slightly forward for taxi movement keeping the throttle below the ground idle line so the engine sound does not increase.
- Flysimware’s Transponder always displays 4 digits when starting with a zero. For example you can now enter 0123 or 0000.
- Cabin and VC dome light updated.
- Flight dynamics update. Increased reverse thruster. Improved airframe and flaps drag. Improved engine torque scale and sensitivity.
- Airspeed Barber pole updated to mach 0.57 per Mitsubishi POM.
- Windshield glass is more clear and the tinted green glass which is optional is slightly lighter.