The Falcon 50 first prototype flew in November 1976 and deliveries of the trijet began in 1979. It had a new supercritical wing design and was the first business jet capable of crossing the Atlantic Ocean with legal fuel reserves. It had both a wing span and length of approximately 61 feet. It was originally equipped with three Garrett TFE 731-3 turbofan engines which gave it a range of over 3000 nautical miles, a typical cruise speed of 430 knots, and a ceiling of 45,000 feet. It could take off in slightly less than 4700 feet and land in less than 2700 feet. In the mid 1990s the Falcon 50 was updated with improved TFE 731 engines, new avionics and other improvements and the designation was changed to Falcon 50EX. The manufacturer produced 252 Falcon 50s and an additional 100 Falcon 50EXs. Production ended in 2008.
We have animated almost every function throughout the cabin and virtual cockpit. With custom coding we have accurate systems down to the smallest details. We have included 1 model for users who use the payware Flight 1 GNS 530 GTN 650/750 Reality XP GNS 530 GTN 650/750 or Milviz WX Advantage Radar unit and included is Flysimware’s GNS 530 GPS unit with working VNAV system. If you do not own the radar it will be a static model. If you do own the weather radar it will come to life.
The Falcon 50 includes a custom sound set from Flysimware for an intense feeling of being in the real jet. The Falcon 50 uses the Collins APS-85 autopilot system with Collins flight instruments. Some new features like an active TCAS built into the VSI gauge and an external panel management tool that allows you to choose what type of GPS unit to load. We also included 2 popup windows for on the fly instructions to give you startup procedures. With 3DS MAX modeling program we have improved our AO effects throughout the interior and exterior models as Flysimware keeps improving the quality and overall product each project.
To learn more about our model please visit our main website product page for the latest manuals and detailed tutorial videos on a standard walk around to engine start up or shut down procedures.
- Real World operational with high quality specs
- 100% shareable cockpit
- HD textures / World Reflections / Specular effects / 3DS MAX Model with AO effects
- Self shadowing effects for interior model (DX10 only)
- Custom sound set with bonus virtual cockpit and environment sounds
- Custom coding for real World gauges and animations
- Includes Collins flight instruments
- FLYSIMWARE GNS 530 (Included)
- Flight1 GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Reality XP GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Milviz WX Advantage Radar integration (Must own product)
- Cabin pressurization system
- High quality animated pilots with optional settings
- External panel layout management tool to change GPS units
- Aircraft option panel allows you to add luggage change aircraft modes and pilots
- Service hangar to repair engines or failures
- Accurate start up and shut down procedure
- Complete accurate Collins APS-85 autopilot system
- 3D lights and Shockwave lights
- Animated windshield wipers with custom windshield rain effects
- Jetgo and Hobart ground power units with actual sounds
- Working APU with actual sounds
- P3D V4.4 include full PBE textures for the exterior model
Custom Flysimware Sound Set
Custom sound module for environment and interior sounds
- Falcon 50 – Includes Flysimware GNS 530 GPS / with Payware WX Advantage Radar integration
- Falcon 50 – Payware Reality XP GPS units integration / with Payware WX Advantage Radar integration
- Falcon 50 – Payware Flight 1 GPS units integration / with Payware WX Advantage Radar integration
- 5A-DCM – Corporate Interior
- 80404 – Corporate Interior
- D-AKKM – Corporate Interior
- G-PALS – Corporate Interior
- N25VX – Corporate Interior
- N52WB – Corporate Interior
- N575TV – Corporate Interior
- N2775K – Corporate Interior
FSX SP2 or ACC / Steam Edition / Prepar3D All Versions!
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up; older OS we can’t guarantee compatibility or support
- Processor: 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB DirectX 10-compatible video card
- Sound Card: Sound card, speakers, or headset
New Features In v1.8c
- New payload manager layout with new features that lets you customize payload with more precise range.
- New visual Fuel truck for changing fuel payloads with sounds. Fuel truck requires engines off and parking brake on.
- New gear sound with wind, new wind sound, new wheel whine sound and flaps handle sound.
- Tires are increased in polys to make the roundness smoother.
- New seatbelt textures and some other various placards in the cabin area.
- GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT added to user manual table of contents. See page 43.
Bugs & Updates In v1.8c
- Flight dynamics updated. N2 accuracy is increased. More throttle lever range for higher rpm to help maintain speed.
- Improved glareshield lighting.
- Tooltip for the vertical speed hold fixed for fsx.
- The Hobart sound fixed.
- Both HSI ADF/VOR needle updated. See the new updated user manual page 10 section 9 for detailed info.
- The ITT now has a minimum of 15 Celsius displayed for the lowest temp.
- The APU Generator load now reads between 3 and 5 Amps.
- Emergency lights now turns off the VC dome light when off or armed.
- Beacon and strobe lights for P3D updated for flash rate time.
- Engine gauges updated for accuracy on which bus is powering each unit. See the new updated user manual page 29 section 24 for detailed info.
- The kohlsman inhg no longer will skip values. It will repeat a value every 12 clicks just as the default tooltip does.