The Falcon 50 first prototype flew in November 1976 and deliveries of the trijet began in 1979. It had a new supercritical wing design and was the first business jet capable of crossing the Atlantic Ocean with legal fuel reserves. It had both a wing span and length of approximately 61 feet. It was originally equipped with three Garrett TFE 731-3 turbofan engines which gave it a range of over 3000 nautical miles, a typical cruise speed of 430 knots, and a ceiling of 45,000 feet. It could take off in slightly less than 4700 feet and land in less than 2700 feet. In the mid 1990s the Falcon 50 was updated with improved TFE 731 engines, new avionics and other improvements and the designation was changed to Falcon 50EX. The manufacturer produced 252 Falcon 50s and an additional 100 Falcon 50EXs. Production ended in 2008
We have animated almost every function throughout the cabin and virtual cockpit. With custom coding we have accurate systems down to the smallest details. We have included 1 model for users who use the payware Flight 1 GNS 530 GTN 650/750 Reality XP GNS 530 GTN 650/750 or Milviz WX Advantage Radar unit and included is Flysimware’s GNS 530 GPS unit with working VNAV system. If you do not own the radar it will be a static model. If you do own the weather radar it will come to life.
The Falcon 50 includes a custom sound set from Flysimware for an intense feeling of being in the real jet. The Falcon 50 uses the Collins APS-85 autopilot system with Collins flight instruments. Some new features like an active TCAS built into the VSI gauge and an external panel management tool that allows you to choose what type of GPS unit to load. We also included 2 popup windows for on the fly instructions to give you startup procedures. With 3DS MAX modeling program we have improved our AO effects throughout the interior and exterior models as Flysimware keeps improving the quality and overall product each project.
- Real World operational with high quality specs
- 100% shareable cockpit
- HD textures / World Reflections / Specular effects / 3DS MAX Model with AO effects
- Self shadowing effects for interior model (DX10 only)
- Custom sound set with bonus virtual cockpit and environment sounds
- Custom coding for real World gauges and animations
- Includes Collins flight instruments
- FLYSIMWARE GNS 530 (Included)
- Flight1 GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Reality XP GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Milviz WX Advantage Radar integration (Must own product)
- Cabin pressurization system
- High quality animated pilots with optional settings
- External panel layout management tool to change GPS units
- Aircraft option panel allows you to add luggage change aircraft modes and pilots
- Service hangar to repair engines or failures
- Accurate start up and shut down procedure
- Complete accurate Collins APS-85 autopilot system
- 3D lights and Shockwave lights
- Animated windshield wipers with custom windshield rain effects
- Custom Flysimware sound set
- Custom sound module for environment and interior sound
- Falcon 50 – GNS 530 GPS or Payware Reality XP and Flight 1 GPS units integration / Payware WX Advantage Radar integration
- 5A-DCM – Corporate Interior
- 80404 – Corporate Interior
- D-AKKM – Corporate Interior
- G-PALS – Corporate Interior
- N25VX – Corporate Interior
- N52WB – Corporate Interior
- N575TV – Corporate Interior
- N2775K – Corporate Interior
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP2 or Acceleration installed (FSX)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSX:SE)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1, v2, v3, v4
Minimum Computer Specs
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 3 GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Video Card: 2GB DirectX 10-compatible
- Sound card: sound card, plus speakers or headset
Version 1.1 Updates: 12/13/2018
- Airspeed reference pointer now tunes fast with mouse wheel and fine tunes with L/R clicks.
- The payload manager popup panel now will hide the digital readouts when power is disabled. With power enabled and engines off while selecting different fuel scenarios the total gross with readout will now show updated info.
- Davtron clock can now only be incremented by 1 hr each time you right click the 1hr up switch. Download the manual for updated info on more detailed instructions. Some info was missing like how to swap local and zulu time using the external reset switch next to the clock.
Bugs & Updates
- New fuel burn rate for better realisim.
- The GNS 530 no longer shows warning in P3D error log. And we removed all warning in error log.
Version 1.2 Updates: 12/27/2018
- Autopilot updates with new conditions: AP light Illuminates steady if master autopilot and flight director are off. AP light Flashes for 3 seconds if master autopilot disengages. AP light will not illuminate if master autopilot or flight direcotr are on.
- Localizer and glideslope audio warnings has new conditions to be active: Must be below 1,000AGL. Gear must down. Flaps must be 20 degrees or more. 1.3 to 1.5 dots is either side of localizer center. 1.3 to 1.5 dots is either side of glideslope center.
- BELOW G/S button toggles the audio glideslope warning on and off. BELOW G/S button Illuminates when audio glideslope warning is off.
- Pilot window will no longer open if cabin pressure is greater than 1 PSI.
- New autopilot light added to the GPWS panel. The AP light will now share the same light as the GA.
Bugs & Updates
- Updated AO effects for rotary knobs on HD radio. Blemish on copilot side pedestal. Updated AO effects for heater vent levers, gear lever and case.
- TCAS code updated to fix issue for P3D. Visual RA/TA alerts would stay on for the duration fo the flight.
- Virtual cockpit walls and ceiling texture mapping increased in size for better quality. New AO effects and shading also improved for the same mapping. Some parts on the Pilot window got updated.
- New aging textures added throughout the cockpit.
Version 1.2A Updates: 12/28/2018
- We removed 2 of the animationed tables in the cabin due to steam limitations. We plan to bring these back including the cabins blinds once we split up the models for each sim.
Bugs & Updates
- The FSX:SE version got an update. If you do not use the steam edition there is no need to update until version 1.3
Version 1.3 Updates: 1/1/2019
- Gyro sound added when battery bus is active.
Bugs & Updates
- Stitching for seat textures updated.
Version 1.4 Updates: 1/2/2019
- Brought back the animated tables in cabin.
Bugs & Updates
- Removed the GPWS flap override as this was not simulated. This will increase FPS.
- Removed the ELT (Electronic Locator Transponder). This will increase FPS.
- Fixed a flashing screen bug for P3D V1-V3.