The Cessna 402C Utiliner/Businessliner is a 6 to 10 passenger, light twin, turbocharged piston engine aircraft and was manufactured by Cessna from 1978 to 1985.
The Cessna 402C was a development from the Cessna 402B and certified September 25th 1978. One modification for the 402C increases the maximum landing weight to 7,200 pounds which allows commercial operators to fly with an increased payload on shorter routes. The 402C uses two Continental TSIO-520-VB turbocharged, 325 horsepower fuel-injected piston engines. Another modification of the 402C has increased takeoff weight, longer wing span without tip tanks and new scissor landing gear. Has a propeller synchrophaser to reduce cabin noise and vibration. All seats are removable so that the aircraft can be used in an all-cargo configuration.
Flysimware received some good help for making sure we could build accurate circuits to a proper flap assembly. Flysimware brings you one of our best products to date and pushing the quality and accuracy for a real world aircraft with a 360 degree 3D environment. This type of aircraft allows you to fly from remote locations to major airports or just about anywhere in anywhere in the world. Make room in your private hanger for this amazing model as you will enjoy this model for many years.
- 2 Continental TSIO-520-VB turbocharged, 325 horsepower fuel-injected piston engines, 3 blade Sensenich Propellers, structural Anti-Ice System, Generators, Propeller Spinners,
- Nose luggage and wing compartments, Removable seats.
All performance figures from Sea Level and Full Gross Weight.
- Fuel capacity: 213 Gal.
- Empty weight: 4,069 Lbs.
- Max T.O. weight: 6,865
- 2 Continental TSIO-520-VB turbocharged, 325 horsepower fuel-injected piston engines. 3-Blade,74 Inch propeller.
- Top speed 230 KTS, Cruising Speed 180 KTS, Climb 1,500 Ft. Per Min., Service Ceiling 26,900 Feet, Range 1,273 Mi, Take-Off Run (no wind) 2,195 Feet and Landing Run (no wind, full brake) 2,485 Feet.
- Real world specifications
- Works for FSX and Prepar3D
- High quality 3D gauges
- HD textures / World Reflections / Specular effects
- Self shadowing effects for interior model (DX10)
- Custom sound set with a bonus sound module
- Airspeed needle works for indicated and true airspeed
- Custom XML coding for accurate gauges and animations
- GTX330 TRANSPONDER / GPS 530 / KR 87 ADF / KX 155 RADIOS / FSX G2A DME
- Flight1 GTN 750 GPS integration (Must own product)
- Milviz WX Advantage Radar integration (Must own product)
- High quality animated pilot with optional settings
- High quality 4 stage propeller effects
- Structural Anti-Ice system / Anti-Ice wing lights / Prop Anti-Ice system / Pitot heater
- Custom sound set
- Sound module for environment effects and custom bonus interior sounds
- Cessna 402C Businessliner
PAINT THEMES :
- N2575Y – Businessliner
- N7544Y – Businessliner
- N7722Y – Businessliner
- N8855Y – Businessliner
- N806HC – Businessliner (Hawkeye Charters)
- N407HC – Businessliner (Hawkeye Charters)
- FSX with SP2 / FSX with Acceleration or P3D v1, v2, v3, v4
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, older OS we can’t guarantee compatibility or support
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB DirectX 10-compatible video card
- Sound Card: Sound card, speakers, or headset