The Bell 47 is a two-bladed, single engine, light helicopter manufactured by Bell Helicopter. The Bell 47 became the first helicopter certified for civilian use on March 8 1946. The Bell G 2 uses the 47G Lycoming O-435 / 190 HP as the H-13 is 195 HP. The Bell 47 helicopter entered U.S. military service in late 1946 and was designated the H-13 Sioux by the United States Army. It has also served as the helicopter of choice for basic helicopter flight instruction in many countries. NASA had a number of Bell 47s during the Apollo program, used by astronauts as trainers for the Lunar Lander.
This package includes the Sioux H-13 or known from the television show MASH (Mobil Army Surgery Hospital) and the Bell 47G with skids, floats and a crop duster model. Each model is around 160,000 poly’s with high quality real world photos. From the moment you crank over the engine the first time, the Hobbs hours counter will start tracking your running engine until you remove the aircraft from your game. Turn the governor switch off and fly like a real pilot controlling throttle using the propeller pitch axis. Leave the governor switch on and the throttle will auto adjust to make your experience easy and fun. Send back your exact transponder code the tower just sent you to squawk while flying on Vatsim. For the first time you can now pushback your helicopter from your hanger using our custom pushback animation. This package was developed to make your experience feel real and easy to operate from beginner to the flight sim pro. Time to make room in your private hanger, this package is priced extremely low and will be your favorite for many many years.
To learn more about our model please visit our main website product page for the latest manuals and videos on a standard walk around.
- Real world high quality 3D gauges
- High quality photo real textures (Bump and world reflections)
- 360 degrees of animation inside and out!
- Bones animated cable, collective boots and springs
- Flysimware’s virtual cockpit sound module
- High quality 6 cylinder engine
- Speed controlled sounds for doors and heater vent
- Hard coded lights
- Engine operation tracking gauge (starts at 19,100 hours)
- 4 paint themes and 5 high quality models
- Dual analog clock (Tracks flight time)
- Animated wind effect on main rotors
- Animated push back mode
- Default R22 Sounds (P3D users need to point the sound cfg to another aircraft or find a sound set)
- Custom sound module for environment and interior sounds
(Developers who want a sound module contact Bill Leaming Eaglesoftdg.com)
- Bell 47G Skids ………………..with doors
- Bell 47G Skids ………………..no doors
- Bell 47G Crop Duster ………no doors
- Bell 47G Floats ……………….no doors
- H-13 MASH ……………………no doors – no tires
- Bell 47D Skids ………………..no doors
- Army Green …….Skids, Crop Duster and Floats
- Yellow …………..Skids, Crop Duster and Floats
- Camo …………..Skids
FSX ACC (will not work with SP2) / Steam Edition / Prepar3D all versions!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, older OS we can’t guarantee compatibility or support
- Processor: 3.0 gigahertz (GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB DirectX 10-compatible video card
- Sound Card: Sound card, speakers, or headset
Versions 2.5 Updates
- Installer updated for P3D v5
- Updated/Fixed air file for engine RPM torque due to the new P3D v5 sim