Version 2 now supports FSX Boxed Edition, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1.4 and Prepar3D v2.x and Prepar3D v3.0 in one super-installer!
Fly to the Caribbean for FSX – Come fly on a Widebody Jetliner all over the Caribbean
- MD10 Widebody Jetliner including Northwest, United, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Condor, AOM, British Airways, etc. This product combines FlightSoft’s European Jetliner’s Collection and the North American Jetliner’s Collection to provide PC pilots with lots of aircraft from both continents to fly to the Caribbean.
- A truly vast library of complex and sophisticated automated approach flights to the popular Caribbean island destinations of Aruba, St. Martins, St. Thomas, San Juan, St. Kitts, Guadaloupe, Jamaica, Martinique, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Havana Cuba and so much more!
- FlightSoft’s Fly to the Caribbean FSX and P3D is a truly impressive island hopping adventure with breathtaking features including island hopping throughout all the major islands of the Caribbean including the airports of the Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Martin, Martinique, Barbados, Jamaica, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Haiti, The Dominican Republic, The Turks & Caicos Islands, Aruba, Venezuela and much much more!
- Island after Island await the Flight Sim Enthusiast with breathtaking emerald green/bluish water and spectacular natural beauty the flights on jumbo jetliners to these island airports will provide the PC pilot with an enormous learning experience. The sunsets are remarkable and the sun reflecting off the water will provide you with added realism. You’ll experience the excitement and thrill of an approach to the most beautiful islands in the world and the airports are a mix of advanced and simple standard island airfields. In the large airports like those in the Bahamas, Bermuda, San Juan Puerto Rico, Cuba and other holiday destinations the airports come equipped with the most modern aviation technologies including the most advanced Instrument Landing Systems and HD runway lighting guidance system for PC Pilots in their flights to these holiday destinations. The heart of this product like the Fly to Greece title, however, is not the technology equipped airports of the Caribbean, but rather the opportunity in these kinds of titles to experience hand flying the jumbo jetliners.
- You’ll want to disengage the auto pilot systems and take manual control of the jetliners because there are plenty of Caribbean destinations with bright blue skies and emerald sea below and island airports with a modest supply of aviation technology will provide the astute PC pilot with a chance to learn the slideslip maneauver and transition to the crosswind approach then do a greaser of a landing by placing the landing wheels right on the centerline of the runways for what are truly spectacular airports in the most beautiful islands in the world. The typical airports of the Caribbean Islands are small but beautiful. In some ways they are a window into the past a simpler and more beautiful time in the history of aviation.
- In these island airports in many of the smaller and medium size airports a staircase is still used to disembark passengers rather that a docking gate. In Fly to the Caribbean FSX and P3D you will immerse yourself in the approaches programmed with real weather conditions imported from weather satellites in and around the Caribbean Islands. The approach flights couldn’t be more realistic. You’ll have your copilot look out for descending traffic at these airports and you’ll be afforded rare opportunities in an aviation world dominated by modern avionics equipment you will be able to use the island approaches as a window into the past and hand fly the approaches to learn how some pilots do it in real life and how it used to be done before the era of modern glass cockpit systems.
- The Caribbean Islands have sunsets that are matched only by the those on the beautiful Island of Ibiza and the Canary Islands both in Spain (beautifully rendered in FlightSoft’s Fly to Spain & The Canary Islands title) and those seen in the Greek Islands (FlightSoft Fly to Greece). Fly to the Caribbean FSX and P3D is your passport to island hopping in the Caribbean. The islands are beautiful … the approach flights will test your metal … this is a must have product in your portfolio of Island airport titles.
- This is a keeper in your flight sim library. You will learn how to properly fly approaches to the Caribbean Islands and acquire some level of proficiency in hand flying the aircraft to single runway island airports with the minimum of navigation assistance perhaps a VOR and sometimes only an NDB beacon.
- Fly to the Caribbean FSX and P3D will place you upfront and personal right in the captain’s seat to safely fly your passengers to their dream vacation homes or island getaways. Fly to the Caribbean Islands provides PC pilots with a lifetime of challenges in the airline captain’s `zone’ negotiating those visual approaches under some of the most beautiful weather fronts you’ll ever encounter in your flights anywhere. Is this an indispensable product in your flight sim library? We believe it is and you’ll be enjoying this product over and over again. So … get on board … place your flight captain’s hat firmly on your head … and …. Fly to the Caribbean with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.
Now supports FSX Boxed Edition, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1.4 and Prepar3D v2.x and Prepar3D v3.0 in one super-installer
Note: The included aircraft require components from FSX be on your system. To install this into The Prepar3D you MUST have either FSX Boxed or FSX Steam Edition installed.