Version 2 now supports FSX Boxed Edition, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1.4 and Prepar3D v2.x and Prepar3D v3.0 in one super-installer!
Fly to Hawaii for FSX – The “timeless classic” DC10 jetliner product now features an MD10 cockpit and includes some of the most comprehensive features.
- 13 Widebody Jetliners including Hawaiian Airlines, Western, National, Omni, KC10 Extender
- MD10 Photo-realistic cockpit environment including the real world functionality, GPS and sounds.
- The most sophisticated automated approach flights to the island of Hawaii including Honolulu International Airport, Maui, Kona and much more. FlightSoft expands the product and provides automated approach flights for advanced students of flight simulaton to the islands in the Caribbean too including Aruba, Bermuda, Bahamas, Jamaica, and the South Pacific including Tahiti and much much more.
- FlightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii FSX is one of FlightSoft’s Classic titles in its extensive portfolio of flight sim add-ons.. Fly to Hawaii is part of FlightSoft’s island collection that includes Fly to the Caribbean FSX, Fly to Cancun FSX, Fly to Greece & The Greek Islands FSX and to a lesser extent but there are some fabulous island approaches in this title to FlightSot’s Fly to Spain & The Canary Islands FSX. Why Hawaii? Well I’m sure the answer is obvious. The Hawaiian islands are amongst the most beautiful islands in the world. Some say the most beautiful islands anywhere.
- FlightSoft Fly to Hawaii FSX offers perhaps the most massive list of features including Flight Plans to be flown from many locations of the world to other locations not at all limited to Hawaii. This is a bonus feature. In addition, FlightSoft offers Hawaiian Airlines in ia DC10 Jetliner with its old classic standard livery and some Special Anniversary liveries. The DC10 is filled with modern avionics equipment known in the business as an MD10 cockpit. You’ll absolutely love this product. The approach flights into Hawaii and its extensive islands is the main feature and reason why this title has become a industry best seller and award winning title.
- As critics have said FlightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii is a `classic’ of the flight sim genre. Imagine flying on descent and Waikiki Beach on your right side to fly the tail end of the arrival route o final approach and viewing the beautiful Hawaiian islands on approach … there’s not a more beautiful product ever made for the flight sim enthusiast.
- Imagine those waves on Waikiki Beach and as the aircraft flies adjacent the island and goes past it for a number of miles suddenly your jumbo jetliner without any input from you turns sharply to the right and then continues to turn to intercept the localizer and capture the glideslope and begins its descent for final approach to Honolulu International Airport’s Runway 8L. Ah … what beautiful views outside the cockpit window.
- It is absolutely stunning with Diamond Head out in the background on the island of Oahu … and eventually we touch down on the massive runway so long that it can accomodate the largest jumbo jetliners in the industry. Honolulu International Airport is a massive airport with aircraft flying to it and departing from it from every corner of the world.
- There are jetliners flying from Asia because Hawaii is a popular vacation holiday destination for Asians and lots of flights from San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco bringing passengers over to the islands from the mainland. We wish you a great trip get onboard place your `Flight Captain’s hat on your head and get into the cockpit with FlightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii FSX. We’ll fly you there in style and not only will you fly to Honolulu but to all the major island airports in the Hawaiian islands including the islands of Maui, Kona, Molokai, Lihue and even fly to Dillingham Field on a private general aviation aircraft. And it’s not just Hawaii that you fly to in FllightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii FSX.
- We’ve provided you with a massive bonus flights to places all over the United States, The Caribbean and even the South Pacific will amazing flights to Rarotonga in the Cook Islands and a spectacular flight to Hong Kong’s Kai Tak Airport, airports in Africa, Latin America, Rio De Janeiro in South America. In fact FlightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii FSX provides PC pilots with a little of every FlightSoft product ever published … we give you a sneak peak of what awaits you if you purchase the entire FlightSoft portfolio of titles for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
- The vast library of approach flights is impressive and you’ll be flying to all the Hawaiian Islands in style and in the most beautiful weather so typical of these island paradises. FlightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii FSX brings you on an unbelievable journey to holiday destination airports throughout the Hawaiian Islands.
- You’ll bask in the sunlight of Maui what an island approach truly memorable. You’ll visit airports of the greatest variety and each approach is tailered to the exact terrain of the airfield and no one approach is like another. You’ll revel in the beauty of the final approach as the airfield pops up yonder and opens up splendidly allowing your runway guidance system to become activated and steer your massive jumbo jetliner on final approach to the international airports of Kona, Molokai, Lihue, Maui or Honolulu.
- These island airports are truly fabulous locations to enjoy the most scenic of scenic approaches to long and wide runways. The way you negotiate the various turns and descents are contingent on the approach plates for the airfield you’re landing at and you’ll experience a certain sense of excitement when you negotiate the various phases of the complicated Standard Arrival Route and look out the cockpit window and view the over water weather effects then descend to view a plush urban landscape on final approach.
- The larger airports provide your jumbo jetliner with plenty of real estate to maneuver around and the humid air during the heat of summer will keep you on your toes on final approach to these classic and famous airports in Hawaii. Just try the approaches at dusk or dawn and you’ll immediately be impressed by the brilliantly configuration of runway lighting combined with onboard state of the art aircraft avionics and you’re certain to capture the glideslope and glide down that invisible thread right down for a touchdown on the tarmac of the ILS runway.
- FlightSoft brings you on an unbelievably unique and exciting journey throughout the Hawaiian Islands and in locations as far removed as the U.S. mainland, Acapulco in Mexico, Latin America, South America, Africa, Asia and even the South Pacific. Why we’ll offer you hundreds of hours of fun, excitement and the learning experience of a lifetime as you negotiate the busy airways of the Hawaiian Islands and places both far and near to experience the arrival and final approaches to some of the most beautiful places on earth. FlightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii FSX is your passport to the holiday vacation destinations of your dreams in the hot tropical sun drenched beaches of Waikiki and Maui.
- FlightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii FSX will place you in the airline captain’s `zone’ while the jumbo jetliner you fly to navigate the airways offers you a rare opportunity to fly the venerable DC10 jetliner outfitted with an MD10 cockpit and you’ll be working with all the knobs and switches as you’ll ever need to precisely fly the big jetliners and impress your colleagues and friends with all the finesse and skill you can muster in landing at the heavy weight international airports in the Hawaiian Islands.
- This is the kind of product that appeals to a diverse audience of PC flight sim specialists … yeah … an ideal product for the flight sim enthusiast who wants to fine tune his/her flying skills and impress fellow PC Pilots, colleagues and friends. `
- FlightSoft’s Fly to Hawaii FSX is your absolute must have ticket to the sun drenched beaches of Hawaii like those at Waikiki or Maui by all means pick up a copy of this product right now and Fly to Hawaii with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and FlightSoft … this product should be in every PC Pilots flight sim library has a historic landmark and flight sim classic and award winner ever since it was first produced many years ago … you’ll fly this product in a never before published brand new version for Microsoft Flight Simulator X each and every day … it’s a must have product in your flight sim library.
Now supports FSX Boxed Edition, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1.4 and Prepar3D v2.x and Prepar3D v3.0 in one super-installer
Note: The included aircraft require components from FSX be on your system. To install this into The Prepar3D you MUST have either FSX Boxed or FSX Steam Edition installed.