Version 2 now supports FSX Boxed Edition, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1.4 and Prepar3D v2.x and Prepar3D v3.0 in one super-installer!
Fly to Greece for FSX and P3D – Fly approaches on a widebody jetliner to Greece and its enchanting islands.
- European Jetliner Package including Olympic Airways, Alitalia Airlines, Swissair, Martinair, Monarch, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, British Airways, Scandinavian, Iberia Airlines, and more.
- The product includes a substantial library of the most sophisticated automated approach flights to all the Greek destinations including Athens, Santorini, Corfu, Rhodes, Thessaloniki, Mykonos, and much more.
- FlightSoft’s Fly to Greece FSX and P3D is a breathtaking product of immense beauty. The Greek Islands are one of the most sought after vacation destinations in the world. The islands of Greece are breathtaking and words can’t describe the sunsets or the brilliant emerald sea a blend of greenish blue heavenly hue that gleams with brilliance and when the sun sheds its light on those crystal clear waters the effects are other worldly in its beauty.
- Fly to Greece FSX and P3D is an indispensable flight sim add-on in your flight sim library. You’ll fly to Elefthérios Venizélos Athen’s new International Airport on Olympic Airways the airline of Greece and also on many of the airlines that fly to Athens including British Airways, Monarch, Laker Airways, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa and many many others! You’ll experience the excitement and thrill of an approach into this beautiful and modern airport the Instrument Landing System technologies and runway lighting guidance system awaits you for your safe journey to the new Athens International Airport.
- The heart of this product, however, is not Athens itself although flying over the skies of Athens is a breathtaking experience, it really is all about the Greek Islands. When you fly into the islands of Corfu, Santorini, the ancient island of Rhodes the largest of the Dodecanese islands, Zakinthos, Thessaloniki, Kessallinia, Mykonos and much more! The Bonus Destination is Istanbul and Delemain Turkey. You’ll place your flight captain’s hat firmly on your head as you walk over to the flight room and prepare for the briefing. You’ll fly the pretty skies blue as blue can be and these airports demand competence in visual flight.
- Often you will hand fly the aircraft so although FlightSoft tries to provide much automation in the approach flight phase we encourage you after some degree of familiarity with the approach to disengage the autopilot systems and hand fly the approaches as real pilots do in this part of the world. The concept of hand flying a giant aircraft has all but been lost in modern times with jumbo jetliners equipped with the latest hardware in advanced avionics systems. But in Fly to Greece FSX and P3D we encourage you to learn to fly the approaches with autopilot systems off after some experience with the approaches.
- Other than Africa and Latin and South America where hand flown approaches are routine the Greek Islands present a unique opportunity to do likewise. The airports of the Greek Islands are small but beautiful. In some ways they are a window into the past a simpler and beautiful time in the history of aviation. In real life a staircase would be used to disembark passengers rather that a docking gate.
- In Fly to Greece FSX and P3D you will immerse yourself in the approaches programmed with real weather conditions imported from weather satellites in and around the Greek Islands the flight approaches couldn’t be more realistic. You’ll have your copilot look out for descending traffic as these airports are always busy as Brits, Germans and others from Europe and the United Kingdom descend on these islands for their summer vacations.
- The Greek Islands have sunsets that are matched only by the ones above the Island of Ibiza and the Canary Islands in Spain (beautifully rendered in FlightSoft’s Fly to Spain & The Canary Islands title). The sunsets are a beautiful orange color if you could imagine this recreated in the simulator it will bring a smile to your face. Fly to Greece FSX is NOT your passport to the most modern marvels of aviationic. In fact, if you make use of some of the automated approach flights you’ll learn how to properly fly approaches to the Greek Islands but as a significant contrast to other products in FlightSoft’s extensive portfolio it is the rare opportunity to hand fly the aircraft that provides the flight sim pilot with the more realistic simulation of how flights are flown in real life in the beautiful Greek Islands some of the most beautiful spots on planet earth.
- Fly to Greece FSX and P3D will place you upfront and personal right in the captains seat to safely fly your passengers to their vacation getaway. Fly to Greece & The Greek Islands FSX and P3D provides PC pilots with a lifetime of challenges in the airline captain’s `zone’ negotiating those visual approaches under some of the most beautiful weather fronts you’ll ever encounter in your flights anywhere. Is this an indispensable product in your flight sim library? We believe it is and you’ll be enjoying this product over and over again. So … get on board … place your flight captain’s hat on your head … and …. Fly to Greece & The Greek Islands.
Now supports FSX Boxed Edition, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1.4 and Prepar3D v2.x and Prepar3D v3.0 in one super-installer
Note: The included aircraft require components from FSX be on your system. To install this into The Prepar3D you MUST have either FSX Boxed or FSX Steam Edition installed.