Fly to France for FS2004 – Fly some of the most sophisticated approaches ever devised for a Widebody Jetliner to all the famous destinations in France.
- European Jetliner Package including AOM French Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Martinair, Monarch Airwas, Iberia Airlines, Lufthansa, Swissair, Condor, DAS Air Cargo, Alitalia Airlines and more!
- The most sophisticated automated approach flights to Paris, Bordeaux, Dijon, Marseilles, Burgundy, Champaigne, Cote D’Azur, Cannes, Monte Carlo and more!
- FlightSoft’s Fly to France FSX and FS2004 is one of the most prestigious and most impressive add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Fly to France features France’s most sought after holiday destinations. FlightSoft brings you hundreds of hours of fun and enjoyment with some of the most meticulously crafted add-on for France and its illustrious airports and airfields. You’ll fly into Charles De Gaulle International Airport, Orly International Airport and all the major and minor airfields in Paris, Marseilles, Monte Carlo, Burgundy, Champaigne, Cote D’Azur, Cannes, airfields on the island of Corsica and airports in Dijon, Bergerac and much much more! Fly to France FSX will challenge your PC pilotage skills with plenty of approaches to the most modern airport runway instrument landing systems in the world and with some of the most challenging terrain and crosswind weather conditions you’ll ever find in your flight sim travels. You’ll find this massive product ideal for honing your pilot skills and viewing the spectacular vistas outside the cockpit window on approaches to Orly International Airport in Paris and airports throughout this beautiful country from the South of France to its Northern airfields the vast library of Automated Approach Flights to airports throughout the country will keep you riveted with attention to the most minute details of IFR instrument landing approaches.
- Fly to France FSX is your passport to exciting hot destinations including Paris, Marseilles, Burgundy, Dijon, Bordeaux, Cannes, Monte Carlo, The French Riviera, the island of Corsica, Cognac, Bergerac and much much more! This is one of the most elegant products you’ll ever purchase an absolute must to your flight sim library. You’ll get plenty of practice flying under Visual Flight Rules to enjoy the vast beauty of this beautiful country. IFR maneuvers are plentiful and you’ll understand well the importance of the most sophisticated and modern ILS (Instrument Landing System) lighting systems on France’s modern airport runways amongst the most sophisticated and modern in the world.
- Fly to France FSX is simply a lot of fun and you’ll find yourself in the drivers seat in many of the popular jumbo jetliners that fly into Paris on a regular basis. You’ll fly first class with one of the most sophisticated MD10 cockpit panels for Microsoft Flight Simulator X with all the `bells’ and `whistles’ at your fingertips to experience flying in the most impressive surroundings and in a region with a glowing history and a future rich with some of Europe’s most impressive and sophisticated modern airports.
*Note – screenshots feature the FSX version