Version 2 now supports FSX Boxed Edition, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1.4 and Prepar3D v2.x and Prepar3D v3.0 in one super-installer!
Fly to Cancun for FSX & FS2004 – Fly approaches on a MD10 Widebody Jetliner to all the resort destinations airports in Mexico.
- >11 DC10 Jetliners including the Latin American Jetliner’s Collection with Mexicana Airlines, Aeromexico, Aero Peru, Aero Cancun, Iberia Airlines of Spain and other Latin American airliners
- You’ll fly to CANCUN, ACAPULCO, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cozumel, Chichen-Itza (and visit the famous Mayan Ruins), Isla De Mujeres ( Island of the women), Monterrey, the hustle and bustle of Mexico City and much much more!
- Fly to Cancun is one of the most exciting products in FlightSoft’s North American Collection. You’ll love the impressive and massive library of complex and highly sophisticated automated approach flights to breathtaking destinations throughout Mexico and fly its unusual approaches during challenging IFR conditions complete with crosswinds and plenty of low level turbulence to challenge even the most astute and experienced PC pilot.
- FlightSoft’s Fly to Cancun FSX is your holiday destination package to the Yucatan Peninsula in the most exciting ways ever imagined for the flight sim enthusiast. This rare package includes the Latin American Jetliners Package the only offering of its kind in the entire portfolio of FlightSoft titles. FlightSoft’s Fly to Cancun FSX is a massive add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
- We’ll fly you not only to Mexico City with its massive airport and extraordinary approaches often with fog and other IFR anomolies but you’ll visit the hotest vacation holiday destinations in Latin America including Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, Mazatlan, Cozumel and much much more! You’ll even fly an approach to Chichen-Itza and visit the Mayan Ruins adjacent the airfield or the Isle de Mujueres (The Island of Women) and the extraordinary Monterrey Airport the approach to this airfield will keep you on your toes right to the very end. You’ll fly to all the most famous holiday vacation destinations in Mexico with the most popular airliners of Latin America. This product is a truly immense title and an absolute must in your flight sim library. The vast library of approach flights is impressive and you’ll be flying to Cancun International Airport with a fly over the island hotels and beach communities. The approaches in these hot, humid and tropical vacation destinations are made available to you via FlightSoft’s extensive archival library of approach flights.
- The immensely popular Mexican airports will provide the astute PC pilot with exposure to all kinds of approaches and flight conditions typical of tropical places and these flight approaches include the complete gamut of Instrument Landing System approaches including CAT I, CAT II and CAT III to Mexico City’s Benito Juárez International Airport and some of the most unusual approaches to the most sought after holiday vacation spots in Mexico like the popular Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel and Cancun airfields. Mexico’s airports provide the PC pilot with all the challenges that a blend of highly sophisticated airports offer plus the more technologically challenged airfields where seat of your pants visual flight competency brings you safe and at home on approach to smaller and less frequently traveled destinations.
- FlightSoft’s Fly to Cancun FSX brings you on an unbelievable journey to holiday destination airports in Mexico and the most famous tropical resorts holiday destinations in North America. You’ll visit airports of the greatest variety and each approach is tailored to the exact terrain of the airfield no one approach is like another.
- The complexity of weather challenges are matched only by the sophisticated airport runway technologies to enable pilots to land safely. You’ll experience the thrill of a descent in dense fog into Mexico City’s Benito Juárez International Airport a mega hub airport for flights throughout Mexico and Latin America. You’ll descend below cloud cover and transition to short final you’ll experience moderate to light windshear and low level turbulence along with a drop in altitude watch and listen intently as the aircraft gets buffeted around a bit but you’ll view the beauty of final approach as the airfield up yonder opens up splendidly allowing your runway guidance system to become activated and steer your massive jumbo jetliner on final approach to Mexico City’s famous mega international airport.
- The way you negotiate the various turns and descents are contingent on the approach plates for the airfield you’re landing at and you’ll experience a certain sense of achievement when you negotiate the various phases of the complicated Standard Arrival Route and look out the cockpit window and view the over water weather effects then descend to view a plush urban landscape on final approach.
- The larger airports provide your jumbo jetliner with plenty of real estate to maneuver around and the humid air during the heat of summer will keep you on your toes as you final approach to General Juan N. Álvarez International Airport in Acapulco. Just try the approaches at dusk or dawn and you’ll immediately be impressed by the impressive configuration of bright lights on the runways bringing your aircraft down the invisible glideslope right for a touchdown on the tarmac numbers of the ILS runway. FlightSoft brings you on an exciting journey offering you hundreds of hours of fun, excitement and the learning experience of a lifetime as you negotiate the busy airways of Mexico from Puerto Vallarta to Cozumel or from Cancun to Acapulco and more. FlightSoft’s Fly to Cancun FSX is your passport to the holiday vacation destinations of your dreams in the hot tropical sun of Mexico’s famous resorts.
- FlightSoft’s Fly to Cancun FSX will place you in the airline captain’s `zone’ while the jumbo jetliners you choose to navigate the airways offer you a rare opportunity to fly the most famous Latin American jetliners with all the knobs and switches you’ll ever need to precisely fly the big jetliners and impress your colleagues and friends with all the finesse and skill you can muster in landing a large jumbo jetliner to Mexico’s Holiday Destination Airports.
- This is the kind of product that appeals to a diverse group of flight simmers … yeah … an ideal product for the PC Pilot who wants to fine tune his/her flying skills and impress fellow PC Pilots, colleagues and friends. ` FlightSoft’s Fly to Cancun FSX is your absolute must have ticket to the Mexican Holiday Vacation destinations of your dreams and by all means pick up a copy of this product as it should be in every PC Pilots flight sim library.
Now supports FSX Boxed Edition, FSX Steam Edition, Prepar3D v1.4 and Prepar3D v2.x and Prepar3D v3.0 in one super-installer
Note: The included aircraft require components from FSX be on your system. To install this into Prepar3D you MUST have either FSX Boxed or FSX Steam Edition installed.