Fly to Austria for FS2004 – is an exciting title that Fly approaches on a widebody jetliner to world famous destinations in Austria
- European Jetliners Package including Swissair, Alitalia, Lufthansa, Martinair, Monarch, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, British Airways, Laker Airways, DAS Air Cargo, Scandinavian, Iberia Airlines and more!
- The most sophisticated approach flights to the stunning locales of Vienna, Slazburg, Innsbruck, and Linz.
- FlightSoft’s Fly to Austria FSX and FS2004 is a brilliant add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator with extensive designer approach profiles for Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Linz. You’ll fly to these cities with a MD10 jetliner equipped with real world functionality, GPS and real world sounds. You’ll fly to historic Vienna one of the most extraordinary cities in Europe. over the Austrian Alps and descend down below to join one of the Standard Arrival Routes to transition to the final approach profile to Austria International Airport and a host of airports such as the beautiful and scenic airport in Lucern or the splendid airfield in scenic Innsbruck or the airport in Linz. Snow storms and swiftly changing weather conditions are known predictable features of the flights into Austrian airports. The unpredictability of fast moving changes in weather conditions will keep PC pilots on their toes and test their flying skills on approach to Austria’s picturesque airports.
- FlightSoft brings you on an exciting journey offering you hundreds of hours of fun, enjoyment and the learning experiences with its product features. Weather is one of the central themes of your flights to the airports of Austria. FlightSoft has prepared a comprehensive library of automated approach flights to such popular resort holiday destinations and airports such as Vienna International Airport, the airports of Innsbruck, Salzburg and Linz. Fly to Austria FSX and FS2004 is the perfect complement to Fly to Switzerland with both titles focusing on different aspects and technical expertise required to fly safely the airways of these two countries and land safely in their respective airports. You’ll learn to fine tune your flight skills here and approach each challenge with the professionalism and seriousness required to perform your duties as a Flight Captain. You’ll react quickly to fast moving weather fronts and place your formidable talents at the service of your passengers. The approach charts to your Austrian Holiday Destinations are full of reminders about terrain features and winds anomalies along with density altitude conditions these factors will inform you and force you to put all your flight skills on the table. You’ll experience short field landings and slow flight maneauvers and at the major international airports you’ll be met by sophisticated ILS Instrument Landing Systems too so you can adapt to different flight conditions. You will be highly motivated to perform your duties with the utmost professionalism and the joy you’ll experience will be uplighting as you look out the cockpit window and view green fields of breathtaking picturesque airfields in some of the most beautiful scenes in the world.
- Fly to Austria FSX will place you in the `flyers’ seat in many of the most popular jumbo jetliners that fly the European airways. You’ll fly in one of the most sophisticated MD10 cockpit panels available for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and FS2004. And, you’ll be provided with all the tools required to experience flying in the most impressive surroundings and in regions of immense importance with a sterling history, a rich future and some of aviation’s most impressive and memorable encounters to Austrian airfields and airports of all types, shapes, sizes.
*Note – screenshots feature the FSX version