MBPV Providenciales International Airport, Turks and Caicos, for MSFS.
Providenciales International Airport (MBPV/PLS) is the main airport serving the Turks and Caicos Islands, a popular vacation spot located in the Atlantic Ocean, just hours southeast from the United States and Bahamas. A destination filled with beaches, resorts, and recreational activities, Providenciales sees dozens of commercial operations per day, including flights from the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. Additionally, the airport’s three FBOs are packed with dozens of private jets, where exclusive passengers arrive to enjoy the island’s numerous leisure activities.
- Detailed main terminal, with modeled interior check-in halls and observation decks.
- During installation, user has the option to include static real world airliners parked at main terminals.
- Includes PBR effects and vibrant night lighting.
- Detailed custom runways, taxiways, and aprons.
- General aviation FBOs packed with dozens of unique private jets, just like the real airport.
- Aprons populated with dozens of additional static ramp vehicles and baggage containers.
- Modeled hangar interiors, with one that user can park inside with small aircraft.
- Interior of control tower modeled.
Available Only As Download
Like all products in the FlightSim.Com Store, this one is available only as a download. We do not offer anything on CD or other media and nothing will be mailed to you. You can download immediately upon purchase and again at any time by going to the “My Account” section of the store.
There are no reviews yet.