The airport is located 13 miles (21 km) southeast of downtown San Francisco, on 5207 acres (8.1 sq mi; 20.3 sq km) and is accessible to the San Francisco Bay communities by multiple highways and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) rail system. The airport complex now consists of four terminals with seven concourses and four crossing runways.
In 2010 KSFO was ranked 23rd in the world for having almost 40,000,000 passenger pass through the facility. Total traffic movements in 2009, 24th ranked in the world, were 379,751; an average of just over 1000 aircraft movements each day.
- Advanced AI pilots to follow your commands
- Stunning 3D rendering of the airports
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Advanced routing to and from the runways and terminals can be assigned
- Dynamic lighting and shadows, day-night cycles provide a stunning visual experience
- Live airport with service cars for airplanes and vehicle traffic around the airports
Tower!3D SP3 or Tower!3D Pro SP2
Minimum computer specification:
64 bit Windows 7 / 8 /10
1.2 GHz processor
4 GB RAM