Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport – Texas, USA
IATA: DFW, ICAO: KDFW
Tower!3D Pro – KDFW airport is an add-on airport for Tower!3D Pro giving you an additional airport for your controlling challenge.It is the primary international airport serving the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex area in the U.S. state of Texas.
It is the largest hub for American Airlines, which is headquartered near the airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in the world by aircraft movements and the fifteenth busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic in 2017.Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport has five terminals and 170 gates. Terminals A, C, and E (from north to south) are on the east side of the airport, while Terminals B and D (from north to south) are on the west side.
Limitation: due to the game engine’s limitation we recommend using parallel runways only. Also due to the number of runways during certain scenarios, the Command Window will not show them all.
- Advanced AI pilots to follow your commands
- Stunning 3D rendering of the airports
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Advanced routing to and from the runways and terminals can be assigned
- Dynamic lighting and shadows, day-night cycles provide a stunning visual experience
- Live airport with service cars for airplanes and vehicle traffic around the airports
- Tower!3D SP3 or Tower!3D Pro SP2
- Minimum computer specification:
- 64 bit Windows 7 / 8 /10
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM