The Embraer 170/190 range of airliners are an entirely new family of aircraft, with state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, superior cabin comfort and extraordinary and uncompromising performance.
- Highly detailed Embraer 170/190
- Fly up to 120 passengers with a range of over 2,400 nm
- New generation flight deck
- Detailed interiors with superb details
- Ultra realistic dual FMS
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
- Highly detailed Embraer 170 and 190
- Realistic flight dynamics created and tested by active Embraer pilot and based on manufacturer specifications.
- Truly immersive sound experience with the real plane digitized sounds: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks,…
- Numerous animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows,…
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager
- New Generation Full glass cockpit with advanced Honeywell digital avionics
- Photorealistic 2D panels with multiple sub-panels: overhead, pedestal
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Color Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection Mode
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II: Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Screen resolutions from 1024×768 to 1600×1200 (!) for a perfect instrument readability
- About all systems simulated : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function, test system
- Computerized Management System called Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimizes engine operation during all phases of the flight and, in turn, reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs).
- Very accurate Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real thing!
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption : follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight!
- Ice detection fully simulated
- Ultra realistic and very complete dual FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function: the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated including HOLD, PROCEDURE TURN,… SID/STAR with DME arc,…
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV and more.
Minimum requirements: Pentium IV 1.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM (to run MAP), 128 MB Graphics, P3D4.2, Windows 10 32 and 64 bit
Downloadable products are not refundable!