Gatwick Airport is a major international airport near Crawley in West Sussex, southeast England, 29.5 miles (47.5 km) south of Central London. It is the second-busiest airport by total passenger traffic in the United Kingdom, after London Heathrow. Gatwick is the eighth-busiest airport in Europe. Until 2017, it was the busiest single-use runway airport in the world covering a total area of 674 Hectares.
Fun fact: in real-world Gatwick airport is using a single runway for takeoffs and landing and use the second runway for taxi operation. This feature is simulated in the add-on.
- Advanced AI pilots to follow your commands
- Stunning 3D rendering of the airports
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Advanced routing to and from the runways and terminals can be assigned
- Dynamic lighting and shadows, day-night cycles provide a stunning visual experience
- Live airport with service cars for airplanes and vehicle traffic around the airports
Tower!3D SP3 or Tower!3D Pro SP2
Minimum computer specification:
64 bit Windows 7 / 8 /10
1.2 GHz processor
4 GB RAM