Polish Airports vol.3 is a package of highly detailed sceneries of EPSY Mazury, EPPO Poznan, EPWR Wroclaw and EPBY Bydgoszcz airports in Poland.
Poznan-Lawica Henryk Wieniawski Airport (IATA: POZ, ICAO: EPPO), built in 1913, is one of the oldest airports in Poland. It is located 5 km (3.1 mi) west of Poznan city center. The northern section has been used as a military airport since its inception in 1913 as an Imperial German airbase till 23 December 2009. The southern section is used for civilian purposes. The prospect of relocating the airport elsewhere is often raised as a result of the flight path to the runway being located directly over the city.
Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport (IATA: BZG, ICAO: EPBY) (Polish: Port lotniczy im. Ignacego Jana Paderewskiego Bydgoszcz-Szwederowo) is a Polish regional airport in the city of Bydgoszcz, Poland. It lies only 3.5 km (2.2 mi) from the city center. It is the eleventh largest airport in Poland in terms of passenger traffic. The airport served 331,388 passengers in 2017. It features one passenger terminal and four runways, the main being 08/26 which is 2,500 m × 60 m (8,202 ft × 197 ft). Bydgoszcz Airport was established during World War I for the German army.
Wroclaw Copernicus Airport (Polish: Port Lotniczy Wroclaw im. Mikolaja Kopernika) (IATA: WRO, ICAO: EPWR) is an international commercial airport in Wroclaw in southwestern Poland. The airport is located 10 km (6.2 mi) southwest of the city center. It has one runway, two passenger terminals and one cargo terminal. The airport was built in 1938 for German military purposes before World War II (Schongarten). It was operated briefly by Soviet forces following the war before being used for civilian purposes in 1945. The airport served 2.8 million passengers in 2017. The readers of “Business Traveler Poland” they voted the “Business Traveler Award” recognized Wroclaw’s airport, best Polish regional airport in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. In 2017, the Sleepingairports.net portal recognized Wroclaw’s airport as the best in Poland and eleventh in Europe. The airport has upgraded to ILS system from category I to category II in April 2016.
Olsztyn-Mazury Airport (IATA: SZY, ICAO: EPSY) or Port lotniczy Olsztyn-Mazury is an international passenger airport in the North-East of Poland, branded as the gateway to the Masurian Lake District. It is located near the village Szymany, some 10 km from the center of the city of Szczytno in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship. The airport was earlier known as Szczytno-Szymany Airport. The airfield in Szymany originates from 1933. Back then it was located in Germany, just kilometers away from the Polish border. Being hidden, within the woods, the airfield should be used as temporary facility during the war. So it did 1939 during the invasion in Poland. In 1945, the small airfield was in the hands of the Soviet army. As they were not interested in the facility, they left it in autumn 1945. From 2014 to 2015, the airport was rebuilt with high EU subsidies. Its runway was extended and overhauled; a new terminal, railway link and further facilities were erected. On 20 January 2016, the first ever scheduled passenger flight took off from the airport with a SprintAir service to Berlin. Currently it is used by low-cost carries and it is popular among general aviation pilots.
The product will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again. Uninstall instructions are provided in the manual. SimObject Display Engine (SODE) is required for this product to be installed.
- Very high quality sceneries of EPSY Mazury, EPWR Wroclaw, EPPO Poznan and EPBY Bydgoszcz airports
- Photoreal Poznan, Bydgoszcz and Wroclaw cities with landmarks and autogen
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including newly constructed terminals, aprons and taxiways
- Fully automatic seasonal changes
- Advanced custom-made lighting, optional Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4
- SODE animations
- 3D people, ground vehicles, optional static aircraft
- Custom PDF charts
What’s New In V4?
- New airport: EPSY Olsztyn-Mazury
- FSX, FSX:SE, FSW, P3Dv1-v4 compatibility
- Completely new lighting system incl. Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4 and Lights Always ON feature
- SODE support for jetways and other animations
- Optional, new static aircraft for each airport
- Fully automatic season switching
- Poznan photoreal city with autogen, landmarks and lite EPKS scenery
- New control tower, LPR base, ground layout, de-ice apron, GA apron, surrounding buildings
- Updated terminal look
- Terminal interior added
- Runway after construction work, new signs, taxiway center lights, new approach lights, new de-ice apron, 2 GA hangars, Ryanair hangar, tech buildings, LPR base, cargo buildings
- Updated terminal, interior added
- Aprons 1, 2 and 4, new GA stands, WZL2 hangar and other new buildings
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X DVD version (FSX)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSXSE)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D) v1, v2, v3, v4
- Polish Airports vol.3 X is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products, all PILOT’S products and all MegaScenery Earth products. It is not compatible with other products featuring included airports (it is not possible to select/deselect individual airports during install).