NY Airports v2 X: KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW
NY Airports v2 X is a package of 3+3 airports located in New York metropolitan area (Tri-State Area) in United States of America.
The package is divided into 2 parts available for separate purchase:
- NY Airports v2 X: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB – (J. F. Kennedy, LaGuardia and Teterboro)
- NY Airports v2 X: KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW – (Newark, Linden and Caldwell/Essex)
This product is compatible with FSX-based platforms
Newark Liberty International Airport (IATA: EWR, ICAO: KEWR, FAA LID: EWR), originally named Newark Metropolitan Airport and later Newark International Airport, is an international airport which straddles the municipal boundary between Newark and Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States. The airport is owned by the city of Newark and operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. It is about 15 miles (24 km) southwest of Midtown Manhattan in New York City. Newark Airport was the first major airport in the United States and is the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area’s busiest in terms of flights.
Essex County Airport (IATA: CDW, ICAO: KCDW, FAA LID: CDW), informally “Caldwell Airport”, is a public use airport located in Fairfield Township, Essex County, New Jersey. It is owned by the Essex County Improvement Authority. This facility is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation reliever airport. The airport gained national attention when John F. Kennedy, Jr., who based his private aircraft there, crashed hours after departing the airport en route for Martha’s Vineyard Airport with his wife and sister-in-law on July 16, 1999.
Linden Airport (IATA: LDJ, ICAO: KLDJ, FAA LID: LDJ) is a general aviation reliever airport. The airport is the only non-towered (no control tower) airport in the New York City metro area. Its close proximity to New York City and relatively light air traffic makes it an ideal location for basing news helicopters for New York’s news channels. The airport is home to many sightseeing and commuter helicopters that fill the skies over New York.
It is required to uninstall any previous versions of the included airports you may have installed before (including New York Airports v1 or any of the Extracts). The product will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again. SimObject Display Engine (SODE) is required for this product to be installed.
- The most complete, affordable and performance-friendly package ever created for New York metropolitan area and the largest airport system in the world
- High quality, performance-wise optimized airports with the most up-to-date layouts
- Advanced lighting (user controlled at wish) including Canarsie visual approach
- SODE jetways and automatic seasonal switching
- HQ static aircraft, custom reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh
- Futuristic version of KLGA LaGuardia
NY Airports v2 X is compatible with New York City X by Drzewiecki Design (v2.3 and higher), Manhattan X by Aerosoft, all Orbx products, all PILOT’S products and all MegaScenery products.
Changes In Version 2.6 Include
- KEWR AFD updated
- Better dynamic lighting
- Dynamic lighting now available for P3Dv4 as well
- New effect files for the lighting
Changes In Version 2.5 Include
- P3D v5 compatibility
- Dynamic lighting
Changes In Version 2.4 Include
- SODE v1.6.2 (and higher) compatibility
- Upgraded installer