Updated June 6th, 2017 – Now Supports P3D v4
Includes Version 1.3
Moscow City X is a very detailed model of Moscow metropolitan area in Russia, together with lite sceneries of 7 airports, many heliports and thousands of buildings. It took almost a year to complete and it includes countless fantastic features. The FPS/VAS-friendly design and advanced optimization techniques make the product’s performance as satisfactory as possible.
Russia is the largest country in the world. It is a federal semi-presidential republic. From northwest to southeast, Russia shares land borders with Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland (both with Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Mongolia, and North Korea. Most of Russia consists of vast stretches of plains that are predominantly steppe to the south and heavily forested to the north, with tundra along the northern coast. Russia has about 1300 airports.
Moscow is the capital city and the most populous federal subject of Russia. The city is a major political, economic, cultural and scientific center in Russia and in Eastern Europe. According to Forbes 2013, Moscow has the largest number of billionaire residents in the world, has been ranked as the second most expensive city in the world by Mercer and is one of the world’s largest urban economies, being ranked as an alpha global city according to the Globalization and World Cities Research Network and is also one of the fastest growing tourist destinations in the world according to the MasterCard Global Destination Cities Index. Moscow is the northernmost and coldest megacity and metropolis on Earth, the second most populous city in Europe after Istanbul and the 8th largest city proper in the world, as well as the largest amongst high income economies.
- Extremely detailed model of Moscow metropolitan area in Russia
- Almost 2000 custom-made buildings and other objects, all high quality, FPS-friendly and with night textures (some with bump/speculars)
- Whole Moscow center done in 3D as well as all other important landmarks – museums, palaces, skyscrapers, towers, bridges, railway stations, Zara stores…
- Trains, ships, 3D people, car traffic, animated vehicles, static aircraft – anything you can imagine
- About 4000 sq.km of seasonal/night photoreal terrain (50cm/pix in the center and 1m/pix the rest) with autogen and custom mesh
- Optional sceneries of all surrounding airports including UUWW Vnukovo, UUDD Domodedovo, UUBW Zhukovski, UUMO Ostafyevo, UUBM Myachkovo and UUMB Kubinka, with all airport buildings, detailed AFDs, 3D people, animated airport vehicles and more; each airport can be switched on/off as well as static aircraft at each airport
- HD asphalt and concrete taxiway/apron textures to use in the whole FS
- Very detailed Kremlin model with newly constructed heliport, some known individuals and animated clock on Spasska tower together with the most detailed Red Square flight sim model ever
- Red Square Landing Mission – a realistic recreation of M.Rust’s 1987 landing with narration and special animations as well as customized default C172 in D-ECJB livery (with auxiliary fuel tanks)
The scenery will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. Installing each airport is optional, you can also select static aircraft on/off for each airport. You are also able to install HD asphalt/concrete textures for FS default apron surfaces.
- UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X by Drzewiecki Design
- UUDD Moscow Domodedovo FSX/P3D by MDesign
Changes in version 1.1 include
- 20 heliports added including Moscow Heliport
- New autogen areas added
- Missing textures added
- Minor AFD fixes
Changes in Version 1.3 Include
- Seasons now match those in the simulator and in the UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo X product
- FSW compatibility added
- GSX compatibility improved
- UUWW Vnukovo autogen fixes
- Highly upgraded installer script handling multiple AFD files better as well as mesh conflicts