Miami City X is a highly detailed scenery of Miami City in Florida, United States.
Miami is a city located on the Atlantic coast in southeastern Florida and the county seat of Miami-Dade County, the most populous county in Florida and the eighth-most populous county in the United States with a population of 2,500,625. The 42nd largest city proper in the United States, with a population of 399,457, it is the principal, central, and most populous city of the South Florida metropolitan area, and the most populous metropolis in the Southeastern United States. According to the US Census Bureau, Miami’s metro area is the seventh most populous and fifth-largest urban area in the United States, with a population of around 5.5 million.
Our product gives you the possibility to fly over a very large area of Miami, with photoreal ground with autogen, hundreds of custom-made buildings, lite, FPS-friendly sceneries of KMIA, KTMB and KOPF airports and start locations for 2FA0, 9FA8, 64FL, 71FL, FA76, FD00, FD23, FL83, FL93, X44, X46 and X48.
KMIA Miami International Airport also known as MIA and historically Wilcox Field, serves as the primary international airport of the Greater Miami Area. One of the busiest international airports in the world, Miami International Airport caters to over 35 million passengers a year. Identifiable locally, as well as several worldwide authorities, as MIA or KMIA, the airport is a major hub and the single largest international gateway for American Airlines, the world’s second-largest passenger air carrier. Miami International is the busiest airport in Florida, and is the United States’ second-largest international port of entry for foreign air passengers after New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport, and is the seventh-largest such gateway in the world. The airport’s extensive international route network includes non-stop flights to over seventy international cities in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Our lite scenery of KMIA features the latest stage of construction works at the airport, including the demolished C terminal and the new J terminal.
KTMB Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport is a public airport located in unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States, 13 miles (21 km) southwest of Downtown Miami. The Kendall-Tamiami airport is owned and operated by the Miami-Dade Aviation Department. There are 450 aircraft based at this airport: 69% single-engine, 20% multi-engine, 8% helicopter and 3% jet.
Our lite scenery of KTMB airport features the extended runway 9R/27L. The runway has been extended 550 feet to the east and 1,798 feet to the west. All airport buildings are included.
KOPF Opa-Locka Executive Airport is a general aviation airport and joint civil-military airfield 10 miles (16 km) north of Downtown Miami, primarily in metropolitan Miami, Florida, United States, with a portion within the city proper of Opa-Locka. The airport’s control tower is manned from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Simply execute the installer. If you wish to use our lite airports, please uninstall all previous versions of the included airports you may have installed before. Please make sure that no duplicated AFCAD files are installed. The scenery will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. You are able to use other sceneries of the included airports as well. For that simply deactivate ours in Scenery Library after the install. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
- Fully compatible with FSX and P3D
- Very large photoreal area of Miami city with autogen, including Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Kendall, Doral, Hialeah, Opa-Locka and Golden Glades; perfect for VFR/IFR flights
- Over a thousand of custom-made buildings in Miami Downtown, Miami Beach and Key Biscayne areas
- Lite, up-to-date airports of KMIA, KTMB and KOPF, each with a separate Scenery Library input for an easy deactivation and an extremely FPS-friendly design
- Start locations for 10 helipads (2FA0, 9FA8, 64FL, 71FL, FA76, FD00, FD23, FL83, FL93, X48), one sea plane base (X44) and one closed airport (X46) included
- Basic night version
- This product is compatible with mesh, landclass and vector add-ons. It is also compatible with KMIA Miami Intl. Airport scenery by Latin VFR.
Changes In Version 1.9 Include
- Better VAS management, faster texture loading
- Textures of all city buildings visually enhanced
- Miami Downtown now with night textures
- KOPF and KTMB textures enhanced
- FSW compatibility added