LUKK Chisinau X, the first Moldova’s commercial airport scenery, features a highly detailed representation of LUKK Chisinau International Airport. This product is compatible with FSX and Prepar3D.
Chisinau, also known as Kishinev, is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Moldova. It is Moldova’s main industrial and commercial center and is located in the middle of the country, on the river Bic. Chisinau is home to half a million residents. During IIWW Chisinau was almost completely destroyed and gradually reconstructed later. The city lies on seven hills and occupies the territory of around 120 sq. km. In Chisinau there are 23 lakes which are mostly situated in the parks. The capital of Moldova is considered to be one of the greenest cities in Europe.
Chisinau International Airport (IATA: KIV, ICAO: LUKK) is Moldova’s main international airport, located 13 km (8.1 mi) southeast of the centre of Chisinau. The first scheduled flights to Chisinau started in 1926. In 2000 the airport was modernized and an annex terminal building was added to the renovated old terminal. There are ten check-in desks and five gates at the airport. VIP and CIP guests are offered special services at the VIP terminal. Chisinau airport features one 3580m concrete, ILS-equipped runway, able to accomodate airliners of any type, including B747. Nowadays 19 airlines operate flights to 33 destinations and the most popular destination is Moscow.
Simply execute the installer. Please make sure that no duplicated AFCAD files are installed. The scenery will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library.
- Extremely detailed model of LUKK Chisinau International Airport in Moldova
- Up-to-date scenery with new buildings, terminals, taxiways and aprons
- Internal modeling, animations, 3D people, dozens of “local” static aircraft and much more
- Large photoreal surrounding area included with autogen and seasonal textures
- Chisinau city included with detailed autogen and custom-built landmarks
- SimObject Display Engine (SODE) compatibility
- Custom-made airport charts included
- Compatible with all kind of mesh, landclass and vector add-ons for the area
- Supports FSX/FSX Steam Ed and Prepar3D v1, v2, v3, v4
Changes in version 1.4
- New dynamic lighting files
- New Effect files
- Installer bug fixed