Rafael Hernández Airport (IATA: BQN, ICAO: TJBQ, FAA LID: BQN) is a joint civil-military airport located in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. It is named after the Puerto Rican composer Rafael Hernández Marín. It is Puerto Rico’s second largest international airport in terms of passenger movement. It is located in Porta del Sol tourist region, in Puerto Rico’s west coast. It is also home to Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen and to the Caribbean Branch of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations. Although the airport lacks non-stop flights from Asia, it is the only airport in Puerto Rico served by an Asian commercial airline, in this case by Emirates Sky Cargo.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Real autogen
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Optimised for good performance
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector
- 3D grass
- Dynamic lights
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.5
- 64 bit Windows 7 / 8 /10
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 8 GB RAM