This product doesn’t work alone. You also need any Carenado aircraft equipped with G1000. You need to buy this product only once to use it with any Carenado aircraft with G1000.
All Carenado aircraft equipped with G1000 were updated the day SVS was released (17-Nov-2017). You have to re download them again in order to use SVS.
- Synthetic view of the terrain with height as color map (consistent with those of the topographical MFD map display)
- Terrain TAWS/B Alerting
- Ground “noise” textures on the terrain
- Major water bodies (large lakes, reservoirs and rivers)
- Flight Path Marker
- Horizon Heading Marks
- Airport Signs
- Runway Display with updatable database
- Outlined Selected Approach Runway
- Quality/Performance configuration tool
Included in the package
- 3 years access to the WebSimConnect SVS Cloud service providing nine arc-second SVS database of the terrain for the entire planet.
- Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 64 bit
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator v2, v3 or v4 or FSX Steam Edition.
- i3 processor/3 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM (Recommended 4 GB RAM)
- 512 MB dedicated GPU graphics card (Recommended 1 GB RAM)
- 100 MB available hard disk space
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for running synthetic vision