- Version 1.3
- Only for X-Plane 11
- Full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections).
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- X-Plane GNS530 (FPS friendly)
- Support for RealityXP’s GTN750* (integrated into 3D cockpit, when available).
- Goodway Compatible.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximun accuracy.
*RealityXP GTN 750 is sold separately
Included in the package
- 6 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- PC12 Electronic Flight Information System (EFIS) PDF
- PC12 Emergency Checklist PDF
- PC12 Normal Checklist PDF
- PC12 Performance Tables
- PC12 Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows XP – Vista – 7-10 or MAC OS 10.10 (or higher) or Linux
- X-Plane 11
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster.
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more.
- Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
- 680MB available hard disk space
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.
V1.3 Change Log
- More sound improvements: fire test, wind sound, doors sounds, etc.
- Corrected gear speed Vlo in the .acf
- Fixed “Endurance” display calculation
- Fixed rapid clicking noise when HSI CDI is in GPS mode
- Multiple flight model adjustments for XP 11.30
- Improved crosswind taxi, takeoff, and landing ability
- Fixed autopilot servos coming on when engaging an AP mode
- EHSI: Added wind vector arrow and speed
- Updated vrconfig file
- Moved sun visor default position so it doesn’t block the overhead buttons
- Fixed overhead amps indication spillover
- Sounds: Decreased interior engine volume
- Updated RealityXP.GTN.ini file
- Increased battery capacity
Read the FlightSim.Com review