- Version 1.2
- Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible
- Improved Carenado G1000 (PFD and MFD) with GCU 476 Control Unit
- AFCS GMC 710 autopilot
- Flight Plan creation option directly from the MFD
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect
- Cold and Dark start option
This version works with SYNTHETIC VISION SYSTEM FSX/P3D (SVS)
- Carenado G1000 (Primary and multi-function displays) with GCU 475 Control Unit.
- Normal and Emergency Checklist on screen.
- TAWS and TCAS with visual and audible alerts.
- Fully customizable (AUX page included).
- Inset map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness option.
- 3 different wind option display.
- MFD map with traffic, topographic and terrain awareness display option.
- Flight plan creation option directly from the MFD.
- 3D knob technology for G1000 knobs
- HD quality textures
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance. Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
This aircraft does not have a complete 2D panel. Only the PFD, MFD and GFC 700 Unit have a 2D representation.
Included in the package
- 5 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- Carenado G1000 PDF
- PA46 Meridian Emergency Checklist PDF
- PA46 Meridian Normal Procedures PDF
- PA46 Meridian Performance Tables PDF
- PA46 Meridian Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
- Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator v3 or v4 or FSX Steam Edition
- i3 processor/3 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM (recommended 4GB RAM)
- 512MB graphics card
- 825MB available hard disk space
Internet connection is required for installing this product.