- Version 1.2
- High-end 4K PBR (Physically-Based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Custom KFC300 autopilot with detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including atmospheric distance effects, realistic prop effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)**
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat (all knobs, buttons, dials, handles, etc. also optimized for VR usage)
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine and prop design re-authored completely for XP11.30’s new engine model
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
* Requires downloading Librain plugin: Click Here
** RealityXP GTN750 sold separately
Included In The Package
- 5 Liveries
- 1 Blank texture
- PA31T Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- PA31T Performance tables PDF
- PA31T Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows XP – Vista – 7-10 or MAC OS 10.10 (or higher) or Linux
- X-Plane 11
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more
- Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
- 600 MB available hard disk space
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.
Read the FlightSim.Com review