- Version 1.1
- Only for X-Plane 11
- State-of-the-art configurable FPS-friendly logic system
- Fully VR compatible
- Full PBR (Superb material shines and reflections)
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11
- Support for RealityXP’s GTN750* (integrated into 3D cockpit, when available).
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Ground handling adapted for XP11 ground physics.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- X-Plane GNS530 (FPS friendly)
- Goodway Compatible.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
*RealityXP GTN 750 is sold separately
Included in the package
- 6 HD liveries
- 1 HD Blank livery
- PA31 Emergency Checklist PDF
- PA31 Normal Checklist PDF
- PA31 Performance Tables
- PA31 Reference PDF
- Weather Radar PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows XP – Vista – 7 -10 or MAC OS 10.10 (or higher) or Linux
- X-Plane 11
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster.
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more.
- Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
- 500MB available hard disk space
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product.
Read the FlightSim.Com review