THIS PRODUCT IS AN EXTENSION PACK FOR THE PA46 500TP MERIDIAN G1000 FSX/P3D.
YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE PA46 500TP MERIDIAN G1000 FSX/P3D IN ORDER TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
You don’t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this extension pack installs an October 2013 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph (click here to get it).
This version works with SYNTHETIC VISION SYSTEM FSX/P3D (SVS)
- Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible
- Updatable database AIRAC cycle 1310 (October 2013) included
- Load a departure procedure (SID)
- Load an arrival (STAR)
- Load an approach (RNAV, ILS, VOR, etc.)
- Multicolor screen display
- VNAV feature operative
Included in the package
- G1000 with Navigraph updatable database feature
- AIRAC cycle 1310 (October 2013)
- G1000 manual PDF
- PA46 500TP MERIDIAN G1000 HD SERIES FSX/P3D Previously installed
- Windows: 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) installed or Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D Flight Simulator v3 or v4 or FSX Steam Edition
- Pentium V/3 GHz or similar
- Minimum 2 GB RAM (Recommended 4 GB RAM)
- 512 MB graphics card
- 80 MB available hard disk space
Internet connection is required for installing this product.